Easy Office

WHY DID U CHOOSE CA?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Whatevea u have said is like greek and latin for me exept for few things as iam an ipcc student... identification is the basis of talent i accept that....but i am still little confused and expecting a much convincing reply...may b my mind set is so that its not lettin me get convinced with ur answer...

(Guest)

My auditing sir said...its difficult to study ipcc subjects cus of no practical knowledge..may b dats da reasn

CA Mallika Chaudhary (CWA Final and CA) (418 Points)
Replied 17 May 2010

Nothing or rather no 1 can ever convince u Hari if u dnt try and believe in urself...

Just take it as decision u took...atleast try and concentrate on the fact that u have already devoted allot of ur time in doin CA....

Nw, this is no "3 IDIOTS" movie going on that u can switch over to any other profession so easily

the problem wd u seems to be that u .... dnt wanna do CA.... but u wanna do smthn else....but my frnd, u still haven't figured out what that "something else" is!!!!

U cant just run away from ur decisions like this.... I think every 1 of us feels like doing smthing else, more adventurous and exciting...but the only way u can overcome such vague thoughts is to wait for ur articleship to start....or if it has started, then just keep urself busy wd articleship work n classes....get "INTO" the profession soulfully and nt just for the sake of doing it....

Im sure u will succeed in life if u respect ur decisions.....if u wont respect ur profession, then no 1 around u will eva have faith in ur capabilities.....

think abt it....if nt CA , then what do I wanna do ???? 

dont just say "I wanna smthn  else"....decide and go for it .... or else, wait and watch, may b CA is the right choice for u ................

1 Like

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

i suggest you to quit from CA at the earliest if your mind is not fitting., dont waste time in pursuing something which you dont like... go for any other options that suits you...all the best

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

i remember the success story of an Indian who started his own Investigation Auditing firm in America a couple of decades ago that inspired me....

(Guest)

Even i had thoughts of quittin and taking up Animation field...but as 2 months remainin to exams in march i thought may b i should try...now i ve given my exmas...and i think i ll clear it off....but i still donno whether i ll really enjoy this profession during my articleship...

CA Naveen Kumar Mavi ( CA - JOB CS Final & Graduated B.COM(H))   (246 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

....just to get my ass beaten by my firm

DT Fundas - Tarun rustagi ( Author) (1150 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

dear hari

one famous line i always follow

(DO WHAT U LOVE OTHERWISE LOVE WHAT U DO)

CA course is not based only on standards,u should have deep knowledge of concepts then u can find out the ways how to use the standards in  different situations in different time and how to overcome above standards.

i am feeling proud that my parents gave me a chance to do course like CA.CA itself is a research of subjects it depends on ur capability and thinking power.don't waste ur time when u selected this just go for this

BEST OF LUCK

thanks & regards

tarun rustagi

1 Like

(Guest)

Well said Mr.Aldrine....

samarjit ghosh (student) (288 Points)
Replied 24 May 2010

boss u r out of track.if u want to b an inventer  u have to b a good learner first. then u can expariment.All the AS and sections are path way of commerce like newtons law . and my friend a inventer can b from any field science,commerces or arts

1 Like

(Guest)

So have u  invented anything till now

Replied 25 May 2010

yes myself .1st invent urself then come back 

(Guest)

Really funny...i laughed for 10 hours...

(Guest)

Really funny...u arent able to tell wy u joined this course...then wy inventing urself...actually i cant invent myself..i can only discover...

Replied 25 May 2010

yes it was to funny. nice 2 know u.u will understand it after few years. have a good time

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro