Easy Office

Swachha bharat

Page no : 2

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 03 October 2014

Originally posted by : @ VaibhavJ
Very true.. cleanliness should be followed at all place..

Most important one should also observe cleanliness of Thoughts, Body & Mind too!

Thanks for taking initiative on CCI..

1 Like

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 03 October 2014

Yes this is an idea of a visionary leader and we must all take pride in it by actively plunging ourselves in this movement and make our country look beautiful.

I hope and pray that we all Indians involve ourselves in this nation building campaign to make India a better place to live for one and all. This will be the least we can do, so that our children and their generation to follow will continue these traditions.

1 Like

(Guest)
Good initiative.!!! but generally hindus keep their house , their surroundings & themselves very clean. Its one particular community who does not believe in cleanliness and daily bath.

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 04 October 2014

Originally posted by : pillai
Good initiative.!!! but generally hindus keep their house , their surroundings & themselves very clean. Its one particular community who does not believe in cleanliness and daily bath.

Lolz...I never thought I would see this on such a forum...
Very Badno

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 04 October 2014

The fact is that in some places people do not support Government and at others the system does not support people...but if you think of it properly, is the system not made & run by people.

I personally find these measures useful,

1. Recycling plants within 3 hours of every city or for every x number of people living in an area as per scientifically derived requirements.

2.Heavy penalties on spitting of tobacco product

3.The Toilet campaign is a complimentary project (so no need to mention it here)

4.Clear responsibility of single person to keep alloted areas clean.

5.Prosperous people in each city should form clubs and visit villages/rural/slum areas and identify their problems and help them solve their problems.

Cleanliness begins from home is the best slogan. If one keeps his home clean, he might do the same for public places, so Children should be educated along with Parents on Parents-Teachers meeting days.

1 Like

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 04 October 2014

Originally posted by : pillai

Reprehensive comments sir.... noangry

Please never say such things.

I want CCI Admin to Expunge

such a comment.

1 Like

(Guest)

Whatever i said, its complete fact.

That particular community people are big hindrance to swatchh Bharat mission.

Lets Hope PM Modi will overrun such hindrances and will make swatchh Hindustan.

MANNU (Senior Article Assistant)   (49 Points)
Replied 06 October 2014

Also the PM had said that they had persued corporates in this regards so as to donate some of their portion in this field via CSR Progrramme

With regards

Mannu Jagnani

CA R SEETHARAMAN (CA Practice ) (143694 Points)
Replied 06 October 2014

GOOD INITIATIVE OF THE PM LET US SUPPORT.

parinitha (Student CA Final ) (149 Points)
Replied 06 October 2014

Nice initiative sir...let be a  part of clean india, healthy india!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: