Revised return after intimation u/s 143(1)

Dear All,

I entered my employer TAN and IFRS code wrongly in my return and filed before the due date. I have claimed a refund. Later, I noticed the mistake myself and filed a revised return on 31.12.2013 and the ack is yet to be sent to the CPC. Now on 3.1.2014, I have received 143(1) intimation dated 20/12/2013 without considering the TDS. 

Now what should I do, send the revised return ack to cpc or file a rectification u/s 154?

kindly advice.

Replies (1)

You cannot file a revised return if intimation u/s 143(1) is received. File a rectification u/s 154 and provide accurate details

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details