Easy Office

Reasones why i failed-my analysis

Page no : 2

* Suchi * (CA Final) (246 Points)
Replied 15 February 2011

Thanks Priyam...

(Guest)

not to worry ... cause no one is going to ask u " in which attempt u got thru?" 

all these sad moments will b vanished the second u are going to know that u are a qualified CA....

so cheer up and prepare for the next war.... thats wat a true soldier does...

remember... 4 years ... 3 wars ... 18 bullets ... ine soldier ... thats wat CA is all about...

by the way... ur handwriting is cool.... its an advantage for u.... make it useful....

1 Like

(Guest)

does handwriting really help ????????but maybe the examiner is able to read wats written if its clear............my handwriting has deteriorated , it used to be much better (sometime back) but feels very good that  friends u still find it cool......achcha laga..im happy:D

(Guest)

priyam... can u understand or atleast read some book which is written in some hebrew or urdu font eventhough wat is written in the book is entirely correct?

in the same manner.. examiners don't show interest in going through the answers completely if the paper is not presented in a proper way...

a good handwriting will fetch good impression or atleast it will make the examiner to show interest in going through ur paper specifically through each and every point... cause he can read it with ease....

and also many of us ( including me..till last attempt ) will not write the fresh answer in a new sheet and mark the question which we are writing, properly on the top of the question center of the page.... these things really help... try them ... 

1 Like

(Guest)

maine bhi toh wahi likha....subramanya why r u scolding me? hey im joking ...thanks:)

CA Muni Kumar (Chartered Accountant) (166 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

"I will never give up…….i will never quit and to be very true .im dying to be in CA Final…..thats the burning desire I always longed for and im glad I finally have it."

truly inspirational to me....as i also failed in 2nd group and writing it in may....

Arun Teja (student) (299 Points)
Replied 05 March 2011

Perhaps the analysis you gave in writing is more than the work sheets which I used during my exams.

Anyway I can understand the desire/wish/need of yours to complete of that group as early as possible....

Even I too passed in my PCC exams only in the 4th attempt.....

And as I am the one who passed and overtook the most unsuccessful long period of mine, I think I'm fully eligible to advise you not to give up on it at any worst case scenario and a little dedication is only required to overcome the exams.

Good Luck !! 

swathi (Accounts Officer) (349 Points)
Replied 08 December 2011

Nice article and thanx for sharing with us....

Aditi (Student) (58 Points)
Replied 20 June 2015

That was very good..helped to increase my enthusiasm...thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: