Easy Office
LCI Learning

Offset liability error

Page no : 3

Maheswaran Thangavelu (16 Points)
Replied 05 September 2017

@ Raja P M

Thank You sir for ur reply.But my payment is 35486 only. I paid 17743 in CGST and 17743 in SGST

Maheswaran Thangavelu (16 Points)

I think its a technical site error.

Darshan C Jain (Proprietor) (25 Points)

Your adviced to email your Query with screen shot,  1st To,  helpdesk @ gst.gov.in CC:  contact.gstcouncil @ gov.in or gstcouncil @ gov.in.

Darshan C Jain (Proprietor) (25 Points)

Your adviced to email your Query with screen shot,  1st To,  helpdesk @ gst.gov.in CC:  contact.gstcouncil @ gov.in or gstcouncil @ gov.in.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127177 Points)

Dear Maheswaran Thangavelu Sir.,

Your econd screenshot show the Cash Balance Rs. 2000. This is shown exactly wrong. Bcoz, the balance is not adjusted in RCM. If RCM payment is adjusted then it shown as White Colour. But, Your screen shot is Gray. It mean not adjusted....

Naveen Pandit (2 Points)

CGST Payment amount in other than reverse charge should be equal to the outstanding liability.  Interest to be paid on tax liabilities both for supplies attracting reverse charge as well as other than reverse charge. getting this error even though i have sufficent balance. while offsetting liability of gstr 3b

Jagan (proprietor) (72 Points)

That was technical error from gst website,even we are getting same error while filing 3b.

Jagan (proprietor) (72 Points)

That was technical error from gst website,even we are getting same error while filing 3b.

Jatin Soni Dawar (4 Points)
Replied 06 September 2017

i have done the same but error is coming

Mamta (Finance Executive) (22 Points)

I am also getting the error while offsetting the liability. Please guide to solve the problem

Rajesh Pahadi (20 Points)

Same issue is here also.

CGST Payment amount in other than reverse charge should be equal to the outstanding liability.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127177 Points)

Dear All....

If i'm wrong don't be do it....

You can pay the tax amount shown in RCM head then try to it....

Aman Prasad (Accountant) (22 Points)

i my case there is no RCM ,but still getting error "CGST Payment amount in other than reverse charge should be equal to the outstanding liability"

PRADEEP KUMAR (CHIEF EXECUTIVE) (106 Points)

I am also face this problem today evening. CGST Payment amount in other than reverse charge should be equal to the outstanding liability. Every day new types of errors generated in GST Portal.

Mayur Gondaliya (Advocate & Tax Consultant)   (422 Points)
Replied 07 September 2017

I am also getting same error. Not able to offset CGST liabilities in spite of having sufficient Cash balance and ITC balance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: