Ipcc preparation

Hello friends! I'm appearing for Ipcc May 2016. It's my first attempt. I'm also doing bcom simultaneously and in 1st year. I am not able to sum up a schedule for the revision to be done in the next 1 month. I know the course but don't have a complete command over it. Since I have few days left and also after battling with my clashing bcom exams, can anyone suggest me a proper routine to follow so that I make it this time?
Replies (2)
You know what is the time and number of days available with you for the exam. Also, which time of the day, you studies really go well? Keep it simple, draw a pragmatic time table and stick to it diligently and you will be able to achieve the desired goals.

Hi frnd,

    I guess no need to prepare for ua b.com xams since all the syllabi for b.com will b d same as you have studied in ua 11&12 th standard.. 

  Well for IPCC, concentrate on the subj which u gonna beat exemption and for the rest, give 2-3 days for revision at a glance... Pls don't waste your time for reading b.com as u can complete it with no efforts..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details