Ipcc articleship query

Hi,I am going to complete my 1st year of articleship on January 2017 and i will be attending my first attempt in november 2016,,but in december 2016 i want to take transfer /termination from my articleship...can i appear for IPCC in may 2017 without continuing my Articleship. is there any difficulty in applying for second attempt.. anyone please let me know.. very much need of it..
Replies (3)
direct entry???
Direct entry, I will be completing my IPCC and don't want to take up my final... I am a mom of one child and she is just 3 yrs old and it's really very difficult to manage house work , studies and Articleship. hence I need to know if I take transfer / termination can I be able to attempt in may 2017 as well.
9 months I think....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details