Ipc result declared share your result

Friends Result of CA-IPCC declared on www.caresults.nic.in , check and share your result.

Replies (11)

Yes. The result seems to be good. Friends I was doing CA course and registered in 1988. I met an accident in 1990 and lost my right arm. All the dreams were shattered. There was a pain in my mind and heart always. Though I had exemptions in 2 papers but all in vein. Again I registerd in new IPCC sallybus in 2012 and appeared in Nov. 2013 exams and gor paper 1 accounts exempted. In May 14 again failed by 11 marks in aggregate. But this time in Nov. 14 exams the story is different and passed Group 1. Am I the oldest person to clear any of the CA exams. Has someone done it at the age of 52 years ? 

Inspired by your Dedication :)

congrats sir ,

Life is a friend and enjoy it but if it becomes non friendly them remember Pink Floyds verdict to that  DON'T GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT.

Congratulation Mr. Sharma

in final now clearing both the group, still felling like its an ordinary day and ordinary result.sad

Dear Vijay Sharma,

Kudos to your determination. In spite of your pain, you still could clear the IPCC Group I.Age does not matter as long as you have a goal to achieve. I am 48 years old and struggling to clear my CA Final Group-II. And you are an inspiration to me and many others who are struggling to become CA's. I pray the almighty to give you courage and the same amount of will and determination to succeed in your CA Finals. Please dont worry about the age and keep up your dedication till the end. All the Best.

 

Jawahar
 

Yup cleared both groups !!! Group 1 232 and group2 140 total 372 !!!
Mr Sharma U are a true example to all. Exemplary!!
Fail in both the groups
Mr. SHARMA.... Big salute to ur spirit.... nd guts to share ur journey till now with us... hope u will achieve everything in future..... (y)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details