Innovative Techniques for Effective Studies

Thanks for sharing.

WoW... WoW... WoW...

Now I know what you meant when you said that I will have newer reasons to wonder...

Linking study concepts in such a way is truly.... INNOVATIVE... the word is so apt... coz i wudnt have thought of such a thing.... Its New... for me.. for all...


And believe me... whoever reads it is surely going to be using these techniques very fruitfully....

 

( I know how much efforts go in thinking what to link... how to link... and not to link just for having as many points as possible... So... A big salute to you for this first article!!! Keep writing... keep sharing)

@ Resham: Its always difficult to live upto the expectations of someone who herself has created wonders through her writing. I think I did. So feeling good… feeling happy…

 

@ Ayushi: Thanks for your reply.

Good post.... Thanx for sharing

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details