I have received SMS from IT system that they have info on foreign asset held by me and should avail the FAST DS 26 scheme. I had opened an account in ICBC Bank in China during a visit in 2018 with intent of doing some business but due to Covid I did not visit again and by now the account would have become dormant. It has a balance of around INR 3.14 lakhs including interest of around INR 1283 in 2 years CY 2022 & 2023 as per info on Compliance Section in IT portal. Given the proviso of no prosecution and penalty under Section 43 of BMA for Foreign Asset under INR 20lakh, can I exempt myself from submitting Form 1 in FAST DS scheme. Can I simply report the foreign asset and its interest income by filing ITR U for AY 2023-24, 2024-25, 2025-26 & 2026-27. Will it levy any penalties? I am trying to get bank statements from the Chinese bank which might be difficult given the acount would be dormant. FAST DS would imply INR 1.8 lakh fee.