Feedback

ICWA ARTICLESHIP TRAINING vs. CA ARTICLESHIP TRAINING

Practising CA at Surat

Please refer : 

http://caclubindia.com/experts/does-icwai-land-you-a-starting-2-0-p-a-salary-job-in-india-383065.asp

During the discussion with some members and students, I have commented like this :

IN MY OPINION; ICWA TRAINING IS MUCH BETTER IN GENERAL THAN WHAT A CLASS OF TRAINING IS BEING PROVIDED TO A COMMON CA STUDENT ! 

Many times; if you go for industrial training rather than to have training with a CWA member - you are absorbed by the company itself as soon as you qualify.

I have come to notice that last year one ICWA qualified member was appointed at initial package of Rs.6.80 Lacs in Torrent Group.

Further to above : -

I have not noticed any ICWA student who complains about ICWA Training. Whereas there are  thousands of querries, chaos and woes of  CA students who pursue CA Training. 

PLEASE COMMENT ON THE ISSUE – A REQUEST TO ALL CA/CWA MEMBERS AND STUDENTS. IT MAY OPEN THE EYES OF ...................(MEMBERS/STUDENTS/INSTITUTE) - Tick one or all which you think right.

Total likes : 11 times

service

dear sir,

i totally agree with u

the principle reason behind this is that there are only a few cwa's as compared to ca's + ca's in general have this feeling that they are superior to other professionals like cs,cwa,mba etc.

Also our institute is hell bent on minting money.it has got nothing to do as to whether it's students are really imparted practical training or made to do jobs like cleanng the office,purchasing brooms,paying bills of the boss,etc

also very heartening to see that a few ca's like u do take up the issue.but unfortunately u belong to a very small section of ca's who really care for the students

the others r not bothered.

the discussion must go on sir and thank u very much for brining it up

regards

Total likes : 2 times

service

to further elaborate on this issue the freshly qualified ca's don't seem to have any knowledge and people are questioning them as to how they can become members of this august profession but the harsh reality is that only a few manage to get the requisite practical training while the rest do all sorts of job which peons are supposed to do

i thnk insitute must change the name of articled assistant/clerks to peons and chartered accountants to chartered peons

Total likes : 1 times

"PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN"

SIR COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU........I HAVE HUGELEY BENIFITED WITH MY CWA TRAINING WHICH I TOOK FOR MORE THAN 3 YEAR. THAT TRAINING HELPED ME TO EVOLVE. WHATEVER I AM TODAY IS BECAUSE OF THAT TRAINING. I WONT SAY CA TRAING IS NOT UPTO THAT LEVEL. IT DEPENDS ON EXPOSURE YOU GET. I WAS ALSO LINKED WITH A CA FIRM FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS WHICH ALSO HELPED ME TO SHARPEN MY SKILLS. BUT IN COSTING FIRM I WAS ENVOLVE IN COST RECORD MAINTENANCE AND COST AUDIT OF WBPDCL, DURGAPUR OROJECTS LTD. ETC THAT GAVE ME HUGE CONFIDENCE.

I REALLY THANK MY CWA FIRM M/S S.S.SONTHALIA & CO., COST ACCOUNTANTS

"PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN"

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK SURENDRA SIR FOR THIS POST AND GIVING ME OPPURTUNITY TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TOWRDS MY FIRM WHICH HELPED ME IMMENSELY.

Practising CA at Surat

Dear Sanjay, 

Your words touched my heart : 

"I REALLY THANK MY CWA FIRM M/S S.S.SONTHALIA & CO., COST ACCOUNTANTS."

Very few CA students thank  like this after completion of training although some of them got good training. 

"PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN"

NO SIR. THIS IS A FACT. NO ONE SHOULD FORGET THEIR BASE. A GOOD BEGINING IS NECESSARY TO ACHIEVE GREATER HEIGHTS. THAT TRAINING WAS A SOLID FOUNDATION ON WHICH NOW MY CARREAR STAND. I ASK ALL THE PEOPLE OF CACLUBINDIA TO COME FORWARD AND EXPRESS THEIR GRATITUDE TOWARDS THOSE WHO HEPLED THEM HAVE A GOOD FOUNDATION.

WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL TO SURENDRA SIR FOR PROVIDING US SUCH OPPURTIUNITY ON THIS FORUM.

Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

Agree with your observation sir...

But am not really informed about CWA training. However one point mentioned by you is very true. I have never ever noticed a single complaint about training from a CWA student.

For CA training complaints we have to borrow Iden Garden Kolkata to maintain a record room.

CA in service

kaash; as a CA article; we also could say the same. only doing ticking; filing it returns and tds; and doing lousy personal works of CAs; i am pretty pissed off. and ICAI is such a selfish body; and it has never thought from students' point of view. Their asking of questions in accounts from AS which they have said they wont ask questions; not decreasing articleship period; asking AAS in audit paper today instead of SA as told; the list goes onnnnnnnnnnn

Article

Respected Members,

In my 1.75 years articleship i have done following work:

Telephone repairing, bill submission, getting done photostate done, sometime even bringing tea from tea vendor, income tax return filing, sales tax and service tax return filing...and in the filing procedure i have learnt one thing..how much a babu takes and how much an acto/cto/ito takes.. i just give bribe in these departments.

After all dis chaos also institute is not giving us transfer facility....

It just conveys that ca institute is only meant for members not for students.

In my sir's computer(on which we are allowed to work) i saw xxx downloaded file so many times and on one day he told one of the female article..mujhe pata hai tum log yaha kya karte ho...maine adult sites ke link dekehe the.

Yaar agar hame dekhna hai to office mai kyo dekege.

And that female article tried to commit suiside because of this and after knowing dis sir ne use dummy de di.

Mai stipend ke liye nahi marta...but atleast hame kuch quality work to do..hum kuch kar to sake.

We are just unpaid servants dat's it...

Total likes : 4 times

CCI MENU