Easy Office

ICWA ARTICLESHIP TRAINING vs. CA ARTICLESHIP TRAINING

Page no : 5

(Guest)

Mr. Shurender  Kumar ,

First of all , i want to  say , you are just trying to do cheap publicity of your self and your cost accountant firm like " Rakhi Shanwant" , who always to desire in in lime light by doing some thing controversy. Your exposures may limited to small city , once you join MNC like ours , then no body say you even Surensar ji ,be far from hearing Surendar Sir.

I feel very shame that you dont  know the following facts;

Each and every course has its own dimension.Pro and cons Like Medical or law and accounting.

All members are not supposed be at the same level of competence , take your own exampe , can you compete with Cost management Accountant USA,. Your resume will be thrown out , if there is CMA US is before Interveiw panel.

It does show the quality of course , the concerned Instute has maintanaiedn.

ICWA dont have articleship program , then how can CWA students do training , there is no requirement of articleship Complaint Cell in ICWAI. Then where CWA training will complain you , Aap Ke Ghar main complain karenge? 

"Galti wahi karte hain JO Kam karte hain" . Some  CA  Students  do takes dummy , but some also doses traing from PWC . KPMG Dellote .  and get excellent professional exposures , which you can never imagine as cost accountant.

I think Even you may  hope that your son and daughter get training from the world class firms.

I have been in so much  places mostly in gulf , even there all accounting firms hires CA or CPA or ACCA. I have never seen hiring CWA or CMA . 

You are talking about Torrent hiring cost accountant at RS. 6.8 lacs.  I am very  happy if cost accounatnt get handsome package, ultimately , it is good for whole accounting profession. But what is your level of GK , you did not hear that Ollam International has offered Rs. 63 Lacs to Fresh CA.

You are senior professional , but we are not , at least to give due respect to your seniority positions and dont do comparisuions, please give inputs not juniors , but your the concerned one. Kinldy giv the questions of the following queries;

Which are the countries where CA or CFA /CGA are not given statutory recognitions?

Which are the countries where CWA or cost and Management accountants have been more statutory back than CA or CPA ?

I am looking forward to hear from you the , but i think you cant give the right answers.

VAIBHAV (MUMBAI) (22 Points)
Replied 13 September 2018

Dear sir I want to know that can I do articleship under CA as a ICWA student and I am also working there for 07 months so just reply me as early as possible. Thanking you

Join CCI Pro