Easy Office

ICWA ARTICLESHIP TRAINING vs. CA ARTICLESHIP TRAINING

Page no : 4

CMA Arif Farooqui (Cost Accountant) (4798 Points)
Replied 11 May 2010

surender sir,

we are discussing we are good net friends(me & Ravi)  and our  e is gone a long way........

i am sorry if any of my comment hurt someone

2 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 11 May 2010

Yes, we all are friends. In a club, each one is friend of another. Thanks. 

Let the discussion should go on. 

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 15 May 2010

Originally posted by : CMA Arif
surender sir,
we are discussing we are good net friends(me & Ravi)  and our  e is gone a long way........

100% right dear Arif ji.

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 12 June 2010

CWA training is better than CA ....bcse...we can take exposure of diffrent sectors like Auditing,Taxation,Accounting,Costing,BPO,Banking,Investment Banking,Stock Markets....but CA training 

is for the benefit of the fellow members...they easily get employees @ Rs 1000....thats really not gud...i went for 2-3 interviews they say...we will give off during exam period...15-20 days...& will pay me 5000...no money no leaves....y we are  doing  this course....

1 Like

Replied 12 June 2010

y we are doing this course...

2 Like

Replied 12 June 2010

look at the job sections....someone has posted a job for CA Final....their requirement is @ "Person who is not willing to give CA Exams further more or M.com. with experience of 1-2 Yrs."

what is this...????

2 Like

Replied 13 June 2010

heir requirement is @ "Person who is not willing to give CA Exams further more or M.com.

i have never saw any such reruitment adv. and dont beleive any such adv. can happen

CMA Ravi Sankar Vipparla (CMA) (62 Points)
Replied 25 July 2010

Hi,

To become Associate member of ICAI, passing of Final exam of CA is sufficient by satisfying article ship .The three years period of article is considered as three years of experience and Associate ship is given in ICAI. 

But , if you consider ICWAI the associate membership will be given if the candidate passes Final course of ICWAI and possesses three years of responsible experience. Definitely becoming Associate of ICWAI is difficult and worthy compared to three years of articles experience. 

If we compare the required three years of experience for Associate Membership in ICAI and ICWAI 
(a) In case of Articles of ICAI specific responsibility is not fixed on person (student) , but in case of ICWAI ( the candidate is mostly employee) the three years of experience is in a job where job responsibility is fixed. 
(b) most of the times, in ICWAI the person works and deals in the system of an industry where management practices and finance functionals are present and he learns industry, management and finance practices. 
(c ) The article ship experience is an experience gained as a student , i.e. . Normally understanding or working with half or zero knowledge(they are beginers in learning). In case of ICWAI the three years of experience is with in job responsibility . If it is experience as semi qualified of fully qualified , then it is the experience gained with sound subject understanding. 

So in case of ICWA , the knowledge gained is more worthy and sound. The depth and scope of learning is more before becoming Associate Member in ICWAI compared to CA.

For better quality in education and knowledge , ICWAI should not think about introducing article ship in its course.

ICAI ALSO SHOULD SERIOUSLY RE-THINK ABOUT ITS ARTICLES AND PROCEDURE OF ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP . IT SHOULD EITHER AVOID ARTICLES OR SHOULD FOLLOW THE PRACTICES OF ICWAI FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP.

Please read the following two link without fail.

https://cmaindia.informe.com/forum/ifrs-f26/how-cost-accountants-are-more-suitable-for-ifrs-audit-t1981.html

Regards
Ravi Sankar

1 Like

(Guest)

Hi

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.

You can also refer your friends.

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards

Hema R

SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd

Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

CMA. Rakesh Kataria (Practising Cost Accountant)   (531 Points)
Replied 29 October 2010

I would like to talk about on different aspect.

ICWAI do not have entry barrier for experienced professional working in reputed organisation with sound experience of cost and management accounting . Training requirement for these experiences professional is exempted.

In ICAI training method is same for all, those who want to become CA needs to go 3 year article training under practising CA, if Chandra Kochhar MD of ICICI bank wants to do CA than she needs to go for 3 year article training.

Is CA training method is justifiable; Do ICAI needs to think about exemption in training for experienced professional.

Also ICAI and ICWAI should mutually do agreement to exempt training if final passed of CWA want to do CA and CA wants to do CWA. It will be good for both institute and will in enhance better understanding.

Rakesh Kataria

1 Like

gaurav326913@gmail.com (Risk investigator) (21 Points)
Replied 23 April 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Rakesh Kataria

ICWAI do not have entry barrier for experienced professional working in reputed organisation with sound experience of cost and management accounting . Training requirement for these experiences professional is exempted.

In ICAI training method is same for all, those who want to become CA needs to go 3 year article training under practising CA, if Chandra Kochhar MD of ICICI bank wants to do CA than she needs to go for 3 year article training.

Is CA training method is justifiable; Do ICAI needs to think about exemption in training for experienced professional.

Also ICAI and ICWAI should mutually do agreement to exempt training if final passed of CWA want to do CA and CA wants to do CWA. It will be good for both institute and will in enhance better understanding.

Rakesh Kataria

sir super example abt  Mrs.Chandra Kochhar MD of ICICI bank ......awesome..lol

Replied 23 April 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Rakesh Kataria

Rakesh Kataria

not only she has to do 3 years articleship under a CA (with stipiend of Rs 1000) , she has to clear CPT to proof that she has mental level to become a finance professional.

Hats of ICAI.

ICAI made CPT compulsory only to increase it revenue.

CMA.Rajiv (Cost Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 09 July 2011

Dear Friends,

I strongly believe that  Articles-  Training in Icwa is Far better than Articles- training in Ca.

Being a  Cost Accountant & Working as Costing Head I really see the Utility of course in Practical Dimension. It is able to navigate our business with its elemental relevancy.

Ours being an Engineering company Costing Plays a predominant role for Job Biddings,Contract Cost management ,Departmental Cost Analytics with its array of methods & techniques .

So no doubt I confirm my statement.

pratibha (House Wife) (21 Points)
Replied 07 September 2011

Dear Sir,

I have registered for Intermediate Group -1 ,Since due to personal reasons i was not able to study much but i have recieved a letter from the institute for the eligibility test is it a compulsory to pass through the test to appear for my final exams of the group 1

Thanking you in Advance.

Pratibha

ACMA.Manish Sarawgi (Assistant Manager (F&A))   (109 Points)
Replied 10 September 2011

Proud to be a Cost Accountant.

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: