ICAI PCC study mat. in pdf format

if any one need ICAI PCC study materials in pdf format then contact me at rakchu237 @ gmail.com

Replies (19)

I nead it . Please send it..

vikas17gupta @ gmail.com

.

I also need pls forward me at:

Pankaj.camumbai @ yahoo.com 

Mr. Rakesh, I request you to better upload those files in the "Share Files" section.

Originally posted by :Rakesh
" I need it, please send it at amit_arora_8383 @ yahoo.com "


 

 I agree with Parbeer

hi pl send me at caraviias @ gmail.com

hi plz send me at mailme21_slg @ yahoo.in

thanks.

pls send me urgent on amargupta84 @ indiatimes.com

i agree with prabeer sarkar do as soon as possible.

Originally posted by :Vikas Kumar Gupta
" I nead it . Please send it..
vikas17gupta @ gmail.com
"

hi i also need it so plz send it..... sharma.meenal.smily @ gmail.com
 

Plz upload d file on d shared files section...

please email the study material @ chandran_p @ rediffmail.com thanks and regards p.ramachandran

hi plz mail it to me at

piyushgupta69 @ gmail.com

 

thanks bro

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details