Icai cds login problem

Dear all,

Few days back I have registered for CA Final Course(New Syllabus). I got an email confirming such registration at the regional office Chennai. However, I have not yet recieved any email regarding the credential details for loging into the CDS portal for availing the coupons for ordering the books. When i try to login by providing SRO no. as Login ID and DOB as Password, I get the message:- " Invalid credentials" How do I resolve this issue.

Please Help.....

Thanks

I books icai material through CDS system on 05.03.2018. Today is 23.03.2018. still i did not receive my books....this system is very very very very bad.

20 days back I have registered for CA Foundation. I got an email confirming such registration. However, I have not yet recieved any email regarding the credential details for loging into the CDS portal for availing the coupons for ordering the books. When i try to login by providing SRO no. as Login ID and DOB as Password, I get the message:- " Invalid credentials" How do I resolve this issue. Please Help.....

Total likes : 1 times

even me facing same problem . if u get any solution pls let me know

I am facing the same problem too.. did you get the solution and if yes, then how??... I meant what you did to get the issue resolved??.. help me please..

I REGISTERED FOR CA INTER DIRECT ENTRY ROUTE ON 29 - MARCH 2019 . ABOUT 25 DAYS BACK , I WAS LOGGING IN THOROUGH EMAIL ID,  NOW ON 5/ 13 / 2019 AFTER CHANGES IN ICAI SITE  , NOW THEY ASKING FOR USER ID TO LOG IN BUT I DON'T HAVE IT AND I STILL NOT GOT  MY REGISTRATION LETTER MY ICITSS CLASSES WILL BE STARTED ON 20 JUNE AND I HAVE TO SUBMITTED  REGISTRATION LETTER BEFORE 2 DAYS OF CLASSES , I CAN'T LOGIN  MY ACCOUNT TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION LETTER . I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN AN EMAIL TO ICAI FOR NEW USER ID BUT IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE REPLY  AND I MISTAKENLY REGISTERED MY WRONG PHONE NUMBER PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU