I enter wrong invoice no .how I edit it

Unfortunately I enter wrong serial no in documents issued tab.but in gstr1 enter currect invoice no.how I edit wrong serial no in document ussed tab

Replies (6)
Quick Summary
A user mistakenly entered an incorrect serial number in the 'Documents Issued' tab, although the correct invoice number was used in GSTR-1. They are seeking a way to edit the serial number on the 'Documents Issued' tab. While some believe there's no need to correct it as GSTR-1 is the primary record, others point out that mismatches can cause problems when the recipient files their returns. Unfortunately, it appears there's no direct option to edit the serial number once it's entered in the 'Documents Issued' tab, especially for past periods.

In my opinion there is no need to correct it.

As there is no cross checking for it. GSTR-1 is primary where you said you have mentioned correct document numbers.

You can edit invoice under *B2B amendment* fields
Who told data validation is not there.
once u upload in the portal all outward supplies details then automatically the RECIPIENT will also file their portal .
Any mismatch will be a problem.

I want to know may any options to amandeed documents issued tab.i enter correct in b2b but not in document ussed tab.if yes I enter wrong in Jan -march2020 when I amandeed it.

No. You can't edit it.
Mithun



u cant edit...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details