Easy Office
LCI Learning

I am 28 yrs old and a ca final student

Page no : 2

Jigar Thakkar (Proprietor) (22 Points)
Replied 26 September 2014

I am glad to see all the replies.. See Riya, you are not alone there are people who respond to you and yet not put you down or degrade you. So be happy and see CA is not everything Find a job, do something and earn and get married. Chill... B. Com graduates can get married, you're CA inter...! :-) So just relax, all is well.

sateesh kumar (Be Positive) (156 Points)

Maam look how many friends you got in a single day. Now you cannot say that you have no friends. Life is just like that. Just cheer up & concentrate on studies ...yes

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)

Hi,

All positive things gets multiplied in your life when you spread it / share it in others life!

Spread/share happiness with known/unknown persons, encourage/motivate people around you. This will boost your confidence & will give you peace of mind.

Cherish each moment of your life & be thankful to god for what he gives to you. Remember our plan may fail but he never!

Cheers!!

1 Like

Anil tiwari (student) (35 Points)

Dear riya, Indeed it's a big loss but can't help it something in life are just meant to happen you should not beat yourself down, just focus on what you want to be in life it is not difficult but we make it look difficult, even I am studying for CA final and this is my 3rd attempt. My first attempt since I prepared on my own failed miserably, during 2nd attempt I was adamant to clear but suffered kidney stone problem during law exam and could not complete my law paper appeared second group papers on pain killers. Point that I am making is that luck also plays a role but you should not give up sure it is hard but not impossible there are people who have done it before and there are going to people who will do it, if they can do it then so can you...just believe in yourself and sit down for studies, as regards friend if they have left you that means they were not your friend at first place so forget about them and be happy and study, life is not over just because you are not a CA or that you don't have friends, you can always make new friends and can always enjoy. Remember life is what you make out of it.
1 Like

mehul (student) (33 Points)

I m sure with this heart warming support from all our colleagues must have definitely made you feel previous and cared. . I see a big achiever in you that u cleared ipcc soon after the incident. So u have that mettle to rise to the situation n take it head on.. now that u have decided to speak up.. trust me the journey to success is shorter n easier. . Apart from just a fellow student. . I wish to throw some light on how to kick start ur success. . I wish u have filed the firm for coming exam. . So just try to select ur favourite subject and start with easier topics. . May be u need to get in touch with helpful people around who can share some recent notes so that u get the confidence. .every little step is important.. all the best friend..truely believing in success is a victory in itself.. n Before u become successful with loads of work to do the whole day. . autograph please!!
1 Like

Divyaish Kr. Srivastava (Student) (35 Points)

Dear Riya, First of all I am not gonna say that I understand what you r goin thru. Coz I hv no idea how it feels to lose a mother. But I hv seen girls losing their parents and I hv seen them getting up from the situation. So first thing I want you to know is that watever happens , understand that u r not alone. U r in ca final Mam. That itself is an achievement. I hv been still struggling to get to your level for the past 3 years. So dont lose hope Mam. Coz LIFE STOPS WEN YOU THINK IT HAS. Regards n Best wishes Divyaish
1 Like

V Devaraj Rao (Asst. Manager - Finance)   (84 Points)

Dear Riya,

I m 43 years old having a family (wife + 2 children). Gave three attempts of IPCC (Group I) from May 2013, could not get cleared after my CPT pass in June 2012. I still have the hope to clear the IPCC and Final by 2017 and become a CA.

But the difference is I am working in a Pvt company as Sr. Manager - Finance and hence no finance problem. My wife is the inspiration for me

So be bold and courageous

3 Like

ritesh (mcom) (26 Points)

Mam I will also giv final..please contact me on 9401282367. I need some discussion

yash sharma (article) (22 Points)

Its stupid... Get a job and start over... Somethng is better than nthng... Reduce ur expectations... Life is too short to waste on course like ca...

rikrez (ca final student) (65 Points)

Dear riya, You have seen the worst and only good things will happen next..once you become ca you have successfully overcome a huge struggle and accolades and job will follow..but agar aap depressed rahoge then, nothing good will come out..I know its easier said than done but then dats the challenge

riya (Student CA Final ) (29 Points)

THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! I WAS VERY HAPPY TO READ ALL THE RESPONSES. GOD BLESS! FROM TODAY I AM GOING TO UTILISE MY POTENTIAL TO THE FULLEST. ALL D BEST TO EVERYONE. smiley 

ritesh (mcom) (26 Points)

Giv me ur cell numbr..need sum discussion

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)

Hi,

I understand ur pain. But u need to get the courage to overcome ur pain..Forget the past..MOVE ON....

Life is a LEARNING PROCESS. It all depeds upon ur thinking. Aim high...Have high ambitions....Give it ur best....BELIEVE in yourself at first....Never say u dont have friends as long as ur on caclub.....Dont think ur mom's loss is ur weakness...Think ur mom is your GREATEST STRENGTH..!!!!!! 
CHANGE is necessary for a CHANGE......All the best :) :)

1 Like

Viswanathan.C.P (Manager-Finance and Accounts)   (332 Points)

Work and pass the exam and will be so busy that there is no time to think about the past .

One day you will clear and start the study now.

Thanks,

CA Viswanathan C P

1 Like

ajay Srikanth (EA) (24 Points)

Show must go on Believe in yourself

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: