Easy Office
LCI Learning

I am 28 yrs old and a ca final student

Page no : 4

Manoj Singh (B.Com) (44 Points)
Replied 27 September 2014

Dear Riya you can just see that all are with you so never feel alone coz here everyone want to help you n suggested u and i really proud to be an indian coz here people's always be with each and help to each one.. so go ahead and get your goal every thing is possible u just do work hard & hope your mom will be very happy after looking your success... best of luck

sunilkumar (article) (36 Points)

dont worry yar, hm b pichle 3 saal se final me bane hue hai, kabi result down aa jaata hai to kabi course change ho jaata hai to kabi hm khud hi confidence loose kar jaate hai apna, to hm b lage pade hai abi tak, so dont loose hope ki pichle 3 saal me kuch nahi ho paya, just try once again.

pak chuke hai baar baar same chize padhke, but still in race and start a new day with new hope.

New IDT syllabus, new ISCA syllabus, New Companies Act,2013  in law and accordingly changes in Audit also, hm log b ye sab face kar rahe hai to aap b yahi sochke padhlo ki aap b pichle 3 saal se ye sab face kar rahe ho or race me hi the hamari tarah, or kal se ye sab naya padhna suru kar do hamari tarah hi :)

SO ALL THE BEST, 

Become a master over your actions rather than a prisoner of your reactions

1 Like

riya (Student CA Final ) (29 Points)

thankyou friends for the over whelming response ! study hard!

nagendra.s (accountant) (69 Points)

Riya its ur life u hv come to earth to achive some thing god gives trouble just to make us strong dont give up its easy to give suggestion but u alone should stand up and win ur goal god is with u

JIMIT (Student CA Final ) (59 Points)

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.

Be Brave and become CA for yourself & for your mother.All the Best

manish jain (article) (22 Points)
Replied 28 September 2014

Dear Riya    

Apart from all other comments, It seems that being pursuing CA finals you had over looked many other aspects of a human being’s  life. Life is not about to prove yourself to other furthermore those who are not a chartered accountant are still doing well in their lives.

As you said you are already 28 and still unmarried and want to give more time to this course, well in my personal opinion I would suggest you that give a brake to this trauma and find a life partner to yourself. It is good to be a mother before the 30’s because after that the chances of getting after birth illness and other medication problems are respectively on the higher side.

“Think about it its only one life”.

rikrez (ca final student) (65 Points)
Replied 28 September 2014

@ manish..Wowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great advice!!!

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 29 September 2014

Be strong sister... just rise lyk phynx...all d best sister...

Sherly (student) (21 Points)

DO IT FOR UR MOTHER! SHE IS WATCHING U...MAKE HER HAPPY!

ashru (student) (22 Points)

Hi riya salawalekum i understand ur position am male 27 yrs old now am start a new life with ipcc, am came from Indian army force after compilation 9yrs 7ments. Zindagime ekbaar khadam agedalatho pichelesaktehai but 3/4 agejake rukjana ea poora mehanat pe panifherdega aap .ke mom nebhi socha hoga .ke meri riya badi kabiliyat aur honhaar, 4 logonko madat karnewali banegi karke. Job tho pakka milega aur shadi a.p mey 30 yrs ke ladikiyabi ab karlerahhai job, marrg nothing matter. Aaj tum 6 mnts mushkil jhelke final kaisebhi pass kardho tho firdekho kitneloag tumhari madad se acche aur rozgaar banenge........ as ur frnd ittach bolsaktam mi....ALLAH-HAFFIZZZ

ashru (student) (22 Points)

fallak.ashraf @ gmail.com

Rahul Ahuja (Student CA Final ) (36 Points)
Replied 30 September 2014

Hello Riya, I also am somewhat in your boat, but admittedly you have been through a real tragedy. Everybody has advised you, but I would like to say something else, in hope that it may prove to be useful, in case you need to hear it. It's not your fault for landing up in such a position. Sometimes bad things happen and they drag us down. We are not always at fault. We do not always deserve it. But I hope that you still believe that good things are going to happen in your life, if not now, then somewhere down the line. You WILL be happy again, have faith in the universe. If you need somebody to talk to, you can try me. I hope that you can find happiness again soon.

1 Like

vish.kulkarni20@gmail.com (vish.kulkarni20@gmail.com)   (39 Points)
Replied 30 September 2014

Riya pls don't worry. With most of the students this has happened. Reasons are only different. Some had family issue or health issue, finance crisis at home lack of maturity or direction less studies etc. But thousands of students have wasted thr time in something its just you don't know them all. I m also going through same. I wasted my time coz of immaturity towards my career. It happens dear. Its not in our hand. You just have to accept Ur mistakes n go further

vish.kulkarni20@gmail.com (vish.kulkarni20@gmail.com)   (39 Points)
Replied 01 October 2014

Riya pls don't worry. With most of the students this has happened. Reasons are only different. Some had family issue or health issue, finance crisis at home lack of maturity or direction less studies etc. But thousands of students have wasted thr time in something its just you don't know them all. I m also going through same. I wasted my time coz of immaturity towards my career. It happens dear. Its not in our hand. You just have to accept Ur mistakes n go on further journey. N if u had not done any mistake to fir tension hi nahi. But just forget past n do in present n don't think abt future. If u will do good now then it will result in better future. Just don't get depressed. Forget past n focus in present. I just gave my attempt now n you know what I saw..... I think his age was minimum 60 yrs n he was giving finals exam. So if he can n will y we can not??????

sanjay patidar (cost accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 01 October 2014

Riya, never give up and always remember that great things take time.so please don't lose ur hope and honestly keep trying , success is bound to come.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: