Easy Office
LCI Learning

HELLO FRIENDS....NEED YOUR OPINION

Page no : 2

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 01 February 2010

THANKS ALDRINE

Subject : WHAT IS YOUR OPINION........?
My dear...do u want opinion or rule?.....opinion is as u told....how 2 or 3 persons look a down loaded file......just like we r sharing the files....as per rule we have to look in to the loop holes of copy rigt.

Replied 01 February 2010

THANKS SIMRANJEET

i don't know think so that its a crime because u and all others members who gave their contribution on this site are doing a very great job in terms of providing all the important informations, files etc which is not easily available at one place.

Replied 01 February 2010

BEST OF LUCK GUYS AND MAY GOD BLESS U.............!!!!!!!!

From a distance the world looks blue and green,
and the snow-capped mountains white.
From a distance the ocean meets the stream,
and the eagle takes to flight.

From a distance, there is harmony,
and it echoes through the land.
It's the voice of hope, it's the voice of peace,
it's the voice of every man.

From a distance we all have enough,
and no one is in need.
And there are no guns, no bombs, and no disease,
no hungry mouths to feed.

From a distance we are instruments
marching in a common band.
Playing songs of hope, playing songs of peace.
They're the songs of every man.
God is watching us. God is watching us.
God is watching us from a distance.

From a distance you look like my friend,
even though we are at war.
From a distance I just cannot comprehend
what all this fighting is for.

From a distance there is harmony,
and it echoes through the land.
And it's the hope of hopes, it's the love of loves,
it's the heart of every man.

It's the hope of hopes, it's the love of loves.
This is the song of every man.
And God is watching us, God is watching us,
God is watching us from a distance.
Oh, God is watching us, God is watching.
God is watching us from a distance

Replied 02 February 2010

THANK U ARIF

I don't think so. It is not a crime because all files updated here are available from different source. Maximum portion of which are available at no cost, there by objective is the same i.e. enhancing educational facilities acting as a store house.

Replied 02 February 2010

THANKS DURGA

it is true that there should not be any copy right violation and especially corporate professionals and the students pursuing courses like CA and CS should be aware of copy right issues. Some times, people may provide useful information from other sites if it is not copy right violation. I don't know about others, but, I post only my articles and the articles written by me. I post my articles with many websites with the intention of giving information to the needy and it is not wrong. But, if somebody posts article without any reference to my name as an author, then, it becomes copy right violation. The subject is to be carefully understood and practiced. We should encourage innovation and research through CAClubIndia and not the copying. I am not fully convinced at the quality of the articles or the presentations published with our site and very casual postings are being made. CAclubIndia provides a facility to have an individual blog and there is nothing wrong if the blog of the individual contains a substandard material, but, if the CAclubIndia do not maintain some standards, then, it will have an impact in the minds of the intelligent and truly knowledgeable. There must be qualified Editorial Board who reviews the articles before posting. An expert in Indirect Tax can take a decision whether to publish an article on Indirect Tax or not. An expert from Company Law can valuate an article on Company Law. Under Articles section, a mere information should not be posted and it is being done on regular basis as I see. More students tend to look at the information provided rather a an article with quality. But, there should be professionals who look at the Articles section of CAclubIndia expecting qualitative presentations. If you keep the article written by me on the same footing of a person who merely extracts some information, I may not be having interesting getting my articles published with the site. It is happening as I believe and tend to happen. CAclubIndia should look at this issue carefully and can go ahead bringing required changes.

Replied 02 February 2010

THANKS MR. PRAKASH

You did not get Admin properly. what he means was to protect the rights of owner of this website. Though members are putting contents fromn other website, Owner is the one who may be in trouble for allowing such contents in this website. Many things are not copyrighted and can be posted here but for the few i would request to check before posting here. Further few members are just copy and psting the contents of other website here which is wrong. "Try out yourself if you really want to learn and earn" my words :)

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

great work rahul

a very nice point raised by you

but in my opinioun it is always being good to modify the copied data in our own words or just adapt the content and than give your views on it.

i dont think that by just giving disclaimer you can be safe.....because if you have posted the data than it doesn't matter whther you disclaim it or not

regards,

2 Like

Replied 02 February 2010

THANKS JAGRUTI

Hi Rahul.Sharing knowledge should not be a crime.CACLUBINDIA through the persons like u is doing a good job as it provides all the relevant useful info. at one place.U r doing work for a noble cause.For students like me,who belong to a small city,where no proper coaching for CA Final is available,no contacts,hv no guides,through CA club,u r providing great help in studies.As u say,however 90% of info. is collected from other sources and posted at CAclub still nothing wrong in it.Please keep sharing knowledge in future also.From my side,convey my request to administration not to stop this noble cause.Thank U very much with Best Regards.

Replied 02 February 2010

THANKS KUSHAL

I think admin's stand is more appropriate reason being if we post material which is copyright of someone then this site will face some problems. Well the main stream revenue for this website is advts isn't it? I think you better start this topic because there is plenty to right on this sub. <br> I hope you would not mind my suggestion of starting of thread <br> regard kushal

Replied 02 February 2010

THANKS HARISH FOR YOUR REPLY

Replied 03 February 2010

THANKS RAVI JI

thanks for inform dear rahul , yes dear copyright act implies with us also. simply we csn not use copy-paste, but we wright notes with some correction and then upload ca club india site.

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

As discussed with my lawyer friend (Professionally working in the field of IPRs) it is indeed a serious matter.

As per his advise== everything depends on the policy of site. Further it is really diffucult to figure which material is copy right protected. So For safety sake avoid this practice. Your good intention and sharing spirit is of no use in front of copyright protected material. 

Further i disagree that almost 90% material here in CAC is copied material.

Best Regards

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

Dear Rahul,

I simply cannot mislead you by giving plain opinion. However I have no idea about the internet policy of other sites. Hope you understand and there is no doubt about your sharing spirit and honesty. But it’s better to be careful.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro