Epf or esi

Quick Summary
The discussion covered Tally journal entries for EPF and ESI employee and employer contributions, payroll voucher usage, and salary TDS concepts under Section 192. Members also discussed payroll accounting, tax deductions, and salary slip treatment.

It's can't downloadable...

Ask Your question with clear view.
Otherwise can't get Your question...

@ sabyasachi extended thanks. Give me your email id please

@ Prasad Nilugal @ RajaPM @ Sabyasachi

Taxable income -IT= salary payment-TDS from it correct

Dr. Salary expense 

Cr. Tds

Cr. Income tax

Cr. Salary payable

 

Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new
@ Prasad Nilugal @ RajaPM @ Sabyasachi

Taxable income -IT= salary payment-TDS from it correct

Dr. Salary expense 

Cr. Tds

Cr. Income tax

Cr. Salary payable

 

Where You learn like this...

Please come out from straight view...

Also don't take copy....

 

 

You provide TDS deduction then why Income Tax...??

Why Income Tax...??

Originally posted by : RAJA P M



Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new



@ Prasad Nilugal @ RajaPM @ Sabyasachi

Taxable income -IT= salary payment-TDS from it correct

Dr. Salary expense 

Cr. Tds

Cr. Income tax

Cr. Salary payable

 





Where You learn like this...

Please come out from straight view...

Also don't take copy....

 

 

You provide TDS deduction then why Income Tax...??

Why Income Tax...??

 

That's what Imy doubt is? What to do with both the figures. IT is payable everymonth and TDS must be credited and deposited. Maybe ill modify my formula 

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

I owe @ Raja 2 like if he gets me correct. My likes aren't working

Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new
I owe @ Raja 2 like if he gets me correct. My likes aren't working

Okay Ji,

 

I will reply you tomorrow.. Right...??!!!

 

Ha Ha Ha ha Ha ha 

Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new



That's what Imy doubt is? What to do with both the figures. IT is payable everymonth and TDS must be credited and deposited. Maybe ill modify my formula 

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

- I don't know. Bcoz, I can't understand this formula. It's Yours so You must understood this....

 

TDS must be credited and deposited...

- Yes Exactly, If applicable. If not applicable then no collection, Credit and Deposit....

 

IT is payable everymonth...

- Really, I don't know this one. Who is paid IT every month... If any new rule then please quote the provisions...

TIA.

Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new



That's what Imy doubt is? What to do with both the figures. IT is payable everymonth and TDS must be credited and deposited. Maybe ill modify my formula 

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

- I don't know. Bcoz, I can't understand this formula. It's Yours so You must understood this....

 

TDS must be credited and deposited...

- Yes Exactly, If applicable. If not applicable then no collection, Credit and Deposit....

 

IT is payable everymonth...

- Really, I don't know this one. Who is paid IT every month... If any new rule then please quote the provisions...

TIA.

Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new



That's what Imy doubt is? What to do with both the figures. IT is payable everymonth and TDS must be credited and deposited. Maybe ill modify my formula 

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

- I don't know. Bcoz, I can't understand this formula. It's Yours so You must understood this....

 

TDS must be credited and deposited...

- Yes Exactly, If applicable. If not applicable then no collection, Credit and Deposit....

 

IT is payable everymonth...

- Really, I don't know this one. Who is paid IT every month... If any new rule then please quote the provisions...

TIA.

Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new



That's what Imy doubt is? What to do with both the figures. IT is payable everymonth and TDS must be credited and deposited. Maybe ill modify my formula 

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

- I don't know. Bcoz, I can't understand this formula. It's Yours so You must understood this....

 

TDS must be credited and deposited...

- Yes Exactly, If applicable. If not applicable then no collection, Credit and Deposit....

 

IT is payable everymonth...

- Really, I don't know this one. Who is paid IT every month... If any new rule then please quote the provisions...

TIA.

Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new

That's what Imy doubt is? What to do with both the figures. IT is payable everymonth and TDS must be credited and deposited. Maybe ill modify my formula 

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

- I don't know. Bcoz, I can't understand this formula. It's Yours so You must understood this....

 

TDS must be credited and deposited...

- Yes Exactly, If applicable. If not applicable then no collection, Credit and Deposit....

 

IT is payable everymonth...

- Really, I don't know this one. Who is paid IT every month... If any new rule then please quote the provisions...

TIA.

Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new

That's what Imy doubt is? What to do with both the figures. IT is payable everymonth and TDS must be credited and deposited. Maybe ill modify my formula 

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

- I don't know. Bcoz, I can't understand this formula. It's Yours so You must understood this....

 

TDS must be credited and deposited...

- Yes Exactly, If applicable. If not applicable then no collection, Credit and Deposit....

 

IT is payable everymonth...

- Really, I don't know this one. Who is paid IT every month... If any new rule then please quote the provisions...

TIA.

Originally posted by :

That's what Imy doubt is? What to do with both the figures. IT is payable everymonth and TDS must be credited and deposited. Maybe ill modify my formula 

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

Taxable income-(IT-TDS) = HAPPY TAKE HOME SALARY . Correct?

- I don't know. Bcoz, I can't understand this formula. It's Yours so You must understood this....

 

TDS must be credited and deposited...

- Yes Exactly, If applicable. If not applicable then no collection, Credit and Deposit....

 

IT is payable everymonth...

- Really, I don't know this one. Who is paid IT every month... If any new rule then please quote the provisions...

TIA.

https://www.caclubindia.com/events/calculation-of-income-from-salary-and-filing-their-income-tax-return.asp

You MUST join this course asap lol

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details