Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA - starting salary

Page no : 3

Udit Gupta (CA Final Student) (352 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

"Its depend", "Averagely", "friends is getting", etc etc

If people use words & language like this how can they expect good salary??

I don't understand how they pass.

radha (nil) (198 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

thk u all for ur post..even my frnds r telling for a person with multiple attempts wil get around 4.5 to 5lacs in a medium firm...lets see..wil go to one  firm this week and wil post the exact figure :-) :-)

thk u guys.

deepak vyas (manager accounts) (49 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

20 attept and getting 25000 pa

radha (nil) (198 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

20 attempts a???i cant believe..is that true??

Mahantesh (Practise ) (82 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

I have taken 10 years to complete my CA exams.In interview  they are asking whether 3 attemts or work experience in Big 4. Searching job for past 6 months that too salary for 30,000. Iam not evening job.

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Originally posted by : Udit Gupta

Dear Udit, I think u r making too much fuss over grammer(read a similar comment by you in another forum thread). This is a discussion forum so the language used may be informal. It may also contain many mistakes. It doesnt mean that someone writing this way is unable to write in a proper manner.

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Originally posted by : Udit Gupta

Dear Udit, I think u r making too much fuss over grammer(read a similar comment by you in another forum thread). This is a discussion forum so the language used may be informal. It may also contain many mistakes. It doesnt mean that someone writing this way is unable to write in a proper manner. Hope u understand..

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

0 to unlimited................

nageswararao (student) (35 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

60000p.a in any company

md ali (CA) (73 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

in MP for fresher Total CTC is around 4.75 to 5.50 Lac Per annum

1 Like

Dilip SWami (CA Final with MBA Finance)   (101 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

if any students leave his/her final after  comleting Inter CA and Articleship... How Much salary he/she can get???????

rushi kesava (Internal Auditor Delphi Asia Pacific)   (41 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Hi Radha,

Its all trash, no one will see how many attempts you took to clear your CA. They are right, if you wait for campus interview.Because in campus selections there will be more number of people and this is one of the factor which is considered. If you are looking out of campus, the employer will not at all see the attempts.You should have stuff/subject in you.I took 3 attempts to clear my final and never completed any stage of CA in first attempt.But still i joined with 7 Lacs as my start salary once i qualified in Jan 2011.

If you are looking for job in Medium sized audit firm in Chennai, You will be having a salary range of 4.5Lcas to 5.5 Lacs.

Regards,

Kesava

3 Like

CA.CMA.Prasanna Ganapathy.R (ACA,Grad.CWA) (135 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Now i am attending interviews in EY & PWC off campus... I have cleared in a third attempt ... wat is expected of u is GOOD ENGLISH & GOOD ARTICLESHIP experience... i am now selected for the 4th round (PARTNER ROUND) in pwc.... so u must be prepared for the stress interview & multiple rounds if u go for offcampus interviews & they expect that u must b technically sound.....so friends stop worrying about salary if u are doing the interviews well then pay u can demand even if u r a fresher.... 

manoj sharma (Partner) (22 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Dear, 

Don't think about money; think about carerr.  You should join a company ( Preferabley medium scale co) where you can acquire practicle knowledge/experience in all domains of finance and have broad idea about running the finance department.   you may think about money after 4-5 years.

Thanks & Regards

CA Manoj Sharma

radha (nil) (198 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

@ keshava, Prasanna thks for the  information..

@ Manoj sharma i am planning to join Medium firm oly but before that i wanted to kno the pay scale to have a rough idea..thks for sharing the information..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: