A Suggestion to ADMIN !!

 

Dear Ganeshbabu

 

I appreciate your effort and due respect ....

 

Keep it up....

 

 

 

I also agreed. I have a separate mail id for receiving notifications from CCI

Originally posted by : Ganeshbabu

@ CA AYUSH AGARWAL

SORRY SIR

I GOT IT NOW

THANKS FOR YOUR INITIATIVE

 

No Need to Say Sorry Ganesh...Its Ok...

You Wrote Whatever You Thought...

 

Valuable point bhai, sochne wali baat hai ye.

Mr. Ayush when you reply to a post u may find a option "Notify via email when someone replies'. Just uncheck this option and your problem would be solved.

Originally posted by : CA Parul Saxena

Mr. Ayush when you reply to a post u may find a option "Notify via email when someone replies'. Just uncheck this option and your problem would be solved.

Dear Parul,

 

Pls Check Comment by Anamika Shukla on First Page, Its 5th Comment on This post.

Agree with you Ayushji.

Agreed with you Ayush Sir.......

nice intiative...........

Originally posted by : shyam

what is there to get irritated??????
It helps to keep track of particular post !

Moreover it encourages members to participate more actively and enthusiastically in the particular post !
 
I dont think this is the fair demand becoz some members could misuse this kind of facility !

Pervert members  would post some unwanted comment in any particular post and he/ she will escape from further embarrasement by clicking the unfollow button.

so it would be very difficult to teach him/her a lesson for their senseless comments!

 

Dear Shyam,

 

I Respect Your Thoughts & Some What Agreed.

But Pls Consider My Following Point Also...

CaclubIndia is Not To Teach a Lesson to Someone, But to Share Knowledge.

Originally posted by : CA Parul Saxena

Mr. Ayush when you reply to a post u may find a option "Notify via email when someone replies'. Just uncheck this option and your problem would be solved.

The said option is only working to stop email notification not the notification which is discussed here.

I totally Agree with Mr. Ayush. We have to make unfollow any post as per our choice. Good point raised Mr Ayush .  Well done !!

Originally posted by : shyam




Originally posted by : CA AYUSH AGRAWAL









Originally posted by : shyam






what is there to get irritated??????
It helps to keep track of particular post !

Moreover it encourages members to participate more actively and enthusiastically in the particular post !
 
I dont think this is the fair demand becoz some members could misuse this kind of facility !

Pervert members  would post some unwanted comment in any particular post and he/ she will escape from further embarrasement by clicking the unfollow button.

so it would be very difficult to teach him/her a lesson for their senseless comments!

 






Dear Shyam,

 

I Respect Your Thoughts & Some What Agreed.

But Pls Consider My Following Point Also...

CaclubIndia is Not To Teach a Lesson to Someone, But to Share Knowledge.






I agree may be the primary purpose of this platform is to share knowledge but at the same time the core object of this platform is to get interactive !

CCI is called interactive platform for finance professionals. 

If no one discuss the knowledge shared then there is no relevance to that knowledge !

 

 

But If One want to Ignore  Himself Teaching a lesson from someone, Then He Can Ignore Even After Notifying.

there is already an option for the same. In settings => my forum alert. There select remove alert .hope that helps :)

WITH THIS SUGGESTION

ONE WHO WANTED TO FOLLOW NOTIFICATION THEY CAN FOLLOW

BUT IF THEY INTRODUCES UNFOLLOW BUTTON ,,ONE WHO DONT WANTED TO FOLLOW CAN UNFOLLOW FROM THOSE NOTIFICATION

NO ONE NEEDS TO BOTHER WITH THIS SUGGESTION

 

Happy Saraswati Puja and Basant Panchmi to all...

My views on this topic are as under:

1) For notification mail on forum replies:- It helps to read the comments without logging in. When i dont want this facility i use to uncheck "Notify via email when someone replies" while replying in forum or use unsubscribe option in mail notification.

2) For Expert reply: For this i feel mail notification is very important. It helps me to read the replies and views given by other experts and also any further query raised or clarification sought on the same question.

3) CCI notification (In my case it comes in bottom left hand corner of the screen): I have no problems with that. I see what notifications have come and only read that i feel necessary.

 

Having said that if it is possible to add unfollow notiification from selected threads even for site notification, just the way it is for email notification, it would be Nice......

Muje to kabhi nos of notifications ni dikhe like 50 or 60 ....

 

I used to saw new notification. And I always used to think it must be an ad. And I never clicked.

So much surprised....I didn't even know about it even after spending 2 yrs on cci.....

 

thnks guys for letting me know about it

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details