Easy Office

A Suggestion to ADMIN !!

Page no : 2

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74332 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

Dear Ganeshbabu

I appreciate your effort and due respect ....

Keep it up....

1 Like

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

I also agreed. I have a separate mail id for receiving notifications from CCI

1 Like

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

Originally posted by : Ganeshbabu

@ CA AYUSH AGARWAL

SORRY SIR

I GOT IT NOW

THANKS FOR YOUR INITIATIVE

No Need to Say Sorry Ganesh...Its Ok...

You Wrote Whatever You Thought...

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

Valuable point bhai, sochne wali baat hai ye.

CA Parul Saxena (CA) (8425 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

Mr. Ayush when you reply to a post u may find a option "Notify via email when someone replies'. Just uncheck this option and your problem would be solved.

Replied 15 February 2013

Originally posted by : CA Parul Saxena

Mr. Ayush when you reply to a post u may find a option "Notify via email when someone replies'. Just uncheck this option and your problem would be solved.

Dear Parul,

Pls Check Comment by Anamika Shukla on First Page, Its 5th Comment on This post.

Hemant Kumar (Accounts Manager MBA (Fin) CMA*)   (6450 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

Agree with you Ayushji.

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

Agreed with you Ayush Sir.......

nice intiative...........

Replied 15 February 2013

Originally posted by : shyam

what is there to get irritated??????
It helps to keep track of particular post !

Moreover it encourages members to participate more actively and enthusiastically in the particular post !

I dont think this is the fair demand becoz some members could misuse this kind of facility !

Pervert members  would post some unwanted comment in any particular post and he/ she will escape from further embarrasement by clicking the unfollow button.

so it would be very difficult to teach him/her a lesson for their senseless comments!

Dear Shyam,

I Respect Your Thoughts & Some What Agreed.

But Pls Consider My Following Point Also...

CaclubIndia is Not To Teach a Lesson to Someone, But to Share Knowledge.

Rajesh (Service ) (7576 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

Originally posted by : CA Parul Saxena

The said option is only working to stop email notification not the notification which is discussed here.

I totally Agree with Mr. Ayush. We have to make unfollow any post as per our choice. Good point raised Mr Ayush .  Well done !!

Replied 15 February 2013

Originally posted by : CA AYUSH AGRAWAL

what is there to get irritated??????
It helps to keep track of particular post !

Moreover it encourages members to participate more actively and enthusiastically in the particular post !

I dont think this is the fair demand becoz some members could misuse this kind of facility !

Pervert members  would post some unwanted comment in any particular post and he/ she will escape from further embarrasement by clicking the unfollow button.

so it would be very difficult to teach him/her a lesson for their senseless comments!

Dear Shyam,

I Respect Your Thoughts & Some What Agreed.

But Pls Consider My Following Point Also...

CaclubIndia is Not To Teach a Lesson to Someone, But to Share Knowledge.

I agree may be the primary purpose of this platform is to share knowledge but at the same time the core object of this platform is to get interactive !

CCI is called interactive platform for finance professionals. 

If no one discuss the knowledge shared then there is no relevance to that knowledge !

But If One want to Ignore  Himself Teaching a lesson from someone, Then He Can Ignore Even After Notifying.

Neeti (Student) (235 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

there is already an option for the same. In settings => my forum alert. There select remove alert .hope that helps :)

1 Like

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

WITH THIS SUGGESTION

ONE WHO WANTED TO FOLLOW NOTIFICATION THEY CAN FOLLOW

BUT IF THEY INTRODUCES UNFOLLOW BUTTON ,,ONE WHO DONT WANTED TO FOLLOW CAN UNFOLLOW FROM THOSE NOTIFICATION

NO ONE NEEDS TO BOTHER WITH THIS SUGGESTION

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

Happy Saraswati Puja and Basant Panchmi to all...

My views on this topic are as under:

1) For notification mail on forum replies:- It helps to read the comments without logging in. When i dont want this facility i use to uncheck "Notify via email when someone replies" while replying in forum or use unsubscribe option in mail notification.

2) For Expert reply: For this i feel mail notification is very important. It helps me to read the replies and views given by other experts and also any further query raised or clarification sought on the same question.

3) CCI notification (In my case it comes in bottom left hand corner of the screen): I have no problems with that. I see what notifications have come and only read that i feel necessary.

Having said that if it is possible to add unfollow notiification from selected threads even for site notification, just the way it is for email notification, it would be Nice......

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 15 February 2013

Muje to kabhi nos of notifications ni dikhe like 50 or 60 ....

I used to saw new notification. And I always used to think it must be an ad. And I never clicked.

So much surprised....I didn't even know about it even after spending 2 yrs on cci.....

thnks guys for letting me know about it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: