Section 12a/12aa

10 October 2018
One of my client is a registered society under MP Societies Act and they are running a school. Gross Receipts of school does not exceed 1 Cr.. So we want to claim deduction u/s 10(23c)(iiiad).

So is it compulsory to take 12A/12AA registration or we simply take deduction u/s 10(23c)(iiiad)

Kindly Reply


Click to Talk 10 October 2018
No, 12A/12AA registration is required. Simply take deduction u/s 10(23c)(iiiad).

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x