Indian compay having a subsidiary in us

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 January 2019
if an indian company wants to open subsidiary in US with paid up capital 100 thousands $

and for the above purpose it hires a US consultant a in US with charges of 200 $

what sort of tax implication/ compliance or what are the procedure to pay his (US consultant) charges

CA R SEETHARAMAN (Expert)

Click to Talk 11 January 2019
No tax or TDS applicable on this payment. Contact your bankers with invoice and letter of awarding the work the bank will guide you for remittance.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 January 2019
Sir ,
can you please provide me a source/ link where I can go through the provision for the same.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 January 2019
Sir , can you please provide me a source/ link where I can go through the provision for the same.

SHUBHAM SHARMA (Expert)
16 January 2019
Whether the services are with respect to project viability? This is with reference to GST implications?
Thanks And regards
CA Shubham Sharma
Contact-9462302922
Email-shubham.vnv@gmail.com

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
16 January 2019
Thanks,
I am very well versed with the GST implication
but I want to know what sort of tax implication/ compliance in respect of income tax / TDS or through what procedure/ mechanism consultant (US consultant) charges cab be paid.

×