CS Divya Sorayan's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 293

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a Fellow Company Secretary working in a Public Limited Company in Delhi. I am Law Graduate and Post graduate in Commerce from Delhi University. I am fond of Company laws and eager to learn as much as I can, to be an adroit professional.smiley

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer the queries related to Company Law, Corporate Governance, Economic Laws and Securities Laws.

My area of expertise
    Company Law

My experience in the area (years):
    3 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Suncity Projects Private Limited

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    none

Educational credentials:
    Qualified Company Secretary, Post Graduate in Corporate Governance and Business Policy and Graduate in Commerce

Award & Honors:
    Best Presentation Award in ICSI TOP Training Schedule

• ragulpt says : Further studies
    Im a CA , i need furtherance of study to elaborate my knowledge and entitled to work on any circumstances.

• PARAS says : ARTICLESHIP TRANSFER WITHIN FIRST YEAR
    Around a year ago, you have answered a student that he is not required to inform ICAI for Transfer of articleship within first year of articleship . So, my query is that whether this Rule is still in practice or some other rule is introduced. And PLEASE make it clear to me because i have been registered for articleship in CIRC from 25th March 2013 and i wanna transfer it to NIRC . Am i required to just Fill the FORM 109 and make it signed by my Chartered and signed by me or to do any additional work.

• naina sharma says : Articleship: Please answer
    i am doing CA. I have completed 8 months of articleship. i want to take transfer but my principal is not allowing me to take transfer. What can i do now. Please suggest

• Gurpreet Kaur says :
    Hi, I am in CS final and taking FM classes from Sangeet Kedia classes. I am really not satisfied with the way they are teaching the subject. Can you suggest some good FM books to refer? Please help I am stuck in the middle of the road. Thanks.

• Rakesh Sharma says : transfer of articleship
    i dont satisfy any of the conditions to take the transfer, yet i want to change my firm for my good conduct of my articleship & i have completed 11 months of articleship can i still take transfer from my old firm?? Do i have to take any permission from ICAI or my Employer?? Please help...!!

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 27577

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100