20 August 2019 at 10:38

Gst on cancelled invoice

We have raised an Invoice in the month of July 19 to a party. The party has filed their GST-3B and has duly claimed ITC. But at our end the Invoice was cancelled by mistake and we have not considered the same in GSTR-1 for the July 19.
Please suggest how can we reverse the Invoice and party can reverse the ITC claimed.

Answer now

19 August 2019 at 23:01

Local cable operator

How a local cable operator will pay gst, when entire gst is paid while online deduction of payment from portal. MSO don't give invoices also. Please help who is practically handling this situation....

Answer now

Dear Sir, We have come up with an improvised "Khol" which traditionally is made from Mud body and bovine hide. We have done away with leather and also the mud body which is not durable. Even traditionally, there are variants in khol body such as brass body (+ leather) and from recent past with fibre body (+ leather). Understandably the manufacturing of these brass bodies today are done with making moulds from machines. In other words, everything cannot be handmade. Some lathe machining, etc will be used to some extent.
Our aim was to make it durable, tunable and cruelty-free. We have achieved all this with good sound quality. Our khol's body is made up of fibre glass made in a workshop. Nuts and bolts are used to make it tunable. A plastic ring was obtained from a small scale industry after getting it moulded in a machine.

Can anyone kindly guide us whether our khol will still be eleigible to be categorised under "Indigenous handmade musical instruments" and thus fall into GST exemption (NIL) scheme or under 92060000 as Percussion instruments?

Appreciate replies. Thank you very much in advance.

Answer now

19 August 2019 at 15:22

Gst

As in GSTR 9C Excel utility in PT IV (14) i.e.. Reconcilation of ITC declared in Annulal Return (GSTR9) with ITC availed on expenses as per audited Annual Financial Statement or books of account, whether we have to put expenses from July to March or April to March.

Answer now

SIR
WHETHER POST OFFICE AGENT AND LIC AGENT HAVING COMMISSION INCOME ARE COMPULSORILY REQUIRED UNDER GST TO HAVE GST NUMBER. THEIR ANNUAL COMMISSION IS LESS THAN RS. 10.00 LAC AND HAVE ONLY BANK INTEREST AND COMMISSION INCOME.

Answer now

19 August 2019 at 14:03

Hsn/sac code

Dear Sir
What is HSN/SAC Code for Providing Sound Systems on Rent?

Answer now

19 August 2019 at 13:32

E-waybill

Dear Experts ,
Anyone please suggest on following issue,
One of my vendor take his material for replacement from my Place by his Staff on Direct Mode. ie., Collecting by His staff directly by hand. I raised Delivery challan for this. Material worth is Rs.8000/- only. We are Private Limited Company and
Place of supply is Tamilnadu and His Place is Noida. I am not raised any e-waybill for this transaction. But, Now the Party argued about e-waybill. What is the remedy to this issue. Please suggest anyone.

Thanks!

Answer now

18 August 2019 at 18:54

Annual return sales

DEAR SIRS
QUERIY IS REGARDING FINANCIAL YEAR 207-2018

THE SALE BILLS OF MARCH 18 IS FILED IN THE FORM 3B OF APRIL 2018
AND THE SAME IS SHOWN IN GSTR 1 OF MARCH 2018,
SO THERE IS A TURNOVER DIFFERENCE AND ALSO TAX PAID IN CASH DIFFERENCE (THERE IS NO ITC CLAIMEDDURING THE YEAR)
IN THIS SITUATION GSTR 1 IS HIGHER AND ITS TRUE
FORM 3B IS LESS AND ITS FALSE
TAX IS PAID VIA FORM NO 3B IN FINANCIAL YEAR 2018-2019
PLS GUIDE ON THIS

Answer now

18 August 2019 at 17:01

Carry forward gst balance

( Fy 2017-18) as on 31-03-2018 there was some refund of GST which remained unclaimed and we brought forward the same balance as 01-04-2018 ( fy 2018-19). As the available ITC as on 31-03-2018 (Fy 17-18) was brought forward as on 01-04-2018 (fy 18-19), there does not arise any issue for claiming the refund of the available ITC as on 31-03-2018. Am I right Sir ? Whether will it do ? I will appreciate your comments on this issue ?

Answer now

18 August 2019 at 16:28

Gst cmp-02

GST CMP-02
==========
Define Please GST CMP-02 in detail.

Please guide me and oblige.

Answer now

×
CPA