Upgrad

Excess TDS paid

Respected Sir,
I shall be highly obliged to you, should you kindly please guide me.
On 7th September 2020 we have paid TDS u/s 94-C as of Rs 3 Lacs agains job work bill dated 31-08-20 but inadvertently we have booked the said bill as on 31-03-2020 as against which the said TDS has been adjusted. Conso File for the Q-4 fy 19-20 is showing the said TDS. I have to cancel the said TDS from the TDS Return and later I will show the said TDS as against the bill dated 31-08-20. In such case what should I do ? Please advise me and oblige.

File revised TDS return of Q4 of FY 19-20.

There is a deductee against the challan and thus the challan has been 100% utilised. If the deductee amount is edited as NIL. The file wont get validated for filing revised return. Sir Can I send you conso file ?

Put one rupee and try. Still it's not working please take the help of others I have no more idea.

Tks & kindest regards

Bajaj Finserv

X

Daily Latest Updates in your Mail Inbox