So basically its not just the subject of a CA Final which we need to pass, it's a lot more than that. You already have spent almost 2-3 years of articleship doing Audit only. So now why to worry anymore?
For me, Audit has always been one of my most FAVOURITE subject and once you also have the same perspective for it , Audit would become your friend and not just a paper to pass in the exam.
And keep in mind that 'Audit is a practical subject and not theoretical one''.
Now there we go:
PRO-STUDY PLAN for the most FAVOURITE subject of ours:
• Daily 2-3 hours compulsory reading! Remember that it's a subject that cannot be studied in one go. Start everyday of our with AUDIT. Believe me if you cultivate this habit of Reading Audit, it would probably become the most easiest subject for you.
• Books to Study : Don't GO anywhere, when you the following in your hands:
- Practice Manual
- RTP (Last 5 attempts)
- Suggested Answers (Last 5 attempts)
- MTP (Last 5 attempts)
If you really wanna score good, READ language of ICAI and WRITE language of ICAI! Its very simple and easy believe me.
Why to waste time, money and energy for other reference materials?
• Sequence of Studying: This was the sequence I followed while preparing for May-17 exams and I very well could make it easily. I had broken the entire syllabus in 3-4 parts based on my analysis to cover the most EASY and SCORING topics in priority. #ProHack
So as soon as you complete
- First Bunch of Topics: Guaranteed Success (Pass)!
- Second Bunch of Topics: Guaranteed Exemption!
- Remaining Bunch of Topics: You are the Baap of Audit!
• Last Day Strategy: I always believe to plan till the end. I have seen most of the people who are just fabulous , but they fail to perform on the day to exam only because of the failure on their of preparing last day preparation. You have only 18-20 hours effectively. Always keep in mind that you cannot read the entire Modules of Audit on the day before exam. So all you need is LMR (Last Minute Revision) Notes! #ब्रह्मास्त्र Prepare this notes by yourself only if possible and make sure that it covers only the crucial points in a manner that you are able to complete ALL the chapters based on the time allotted in the above given table. Now, doing so will boost your Confidence to the next level. You have completed the whole AUDIT!
So, That's all was from my side to share from all my experiences to crack AUDIT in the First Attempt only!