Guidelines to Register DSC of Director/How to do a Role Check?
If you are in a Practise, whether a P.C.A. or P.C.S. or if you are in a whole time employment then you do had definitely faced the technical hitches while registering Digital Signature of Director/Practising Professional/Authorised Signatory.
Due to the introduction of the new portal by MCA, doing the role check or registering DSC on MCA portal is now quite simple.
Let’s discuss the steps to do the same:
1. Download and install the latest Java Version 8 update 67 from the Java Website or simply click here.
2. Install the same by following the procedures as laid down here: https://java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml
3. After installing the same, you will need to search for Configure Java from Windows Menu.
4. Now go to the security option and click enable java content in the browser and also click on High for the security level.
5. At the bottom of the same window there will be an option Exception site List, go to the option edit site list and then click on add button and copy the following URL:http://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/loadasscDirDSC.do and Paste the same to it.
6. Then click on OK button and further click on Apply and close the Java Control Panel.
7. Now open the Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, and go to the website www.mca.gov.in
8. Note: Google Chrome doesn’t support Java, so, you will have to open your other browsers.
9. Click on MCA Services and then click on Associate DSC option from drop down menu or you can simply click here.
10. Enter the Director Identification Number i.e. DIN of the Director and click on next or click anywhere on your monitor, you will see all other option got automatically prefilled.
11. Enter the E-mail ID of the Director and further tick on the Declaration option.
12. Now insert DSC of the concerned Director and Click on select Digital Signature, thereafter a window will appear which will ask to Insert Smart Card, just cancel the same as many times as it appears.
13. You will now see the window which will prompt you to select the Digital Signature of the Concerned Director, select the same and click on submit button.
Your Director’s DSC will got Registered on the MCA portal.
Tags mca Corporate Law