The main reason behind writing this article is to see you all passing November 2011 CA examination with flying colours i.e. Bada Aaram sa…
Today let me share few points about November 2011 Exam preparation. It is like---Jaago Jaago Jaago subah ho gayi….jaldi sa padh lo arra dari ho gayi…
Now November 2011 exams are around a month away. So it would be better for you all to start your preparation with full force.
1. At this point of time i.e. starting of October----Preparation of revision plan is must. So prepare a revision plan as early as possible.
2. I hope at this point of time you have complete idea of important topics and chapters. If not than rush to get the same with the help of Scanner.
3. I also hope you are using ICAI suggested answers as reference and for preparing questions asked in exam.
4. Remember good presentation is very imp for getting good marks. Well this is not a new suggestion so take care of this one.
5. As per my own understanding self prepared short notes are very useful especially for frequently asked questions. They are also very useful for final time revisions and a true time saver.
If you have not prepared your notes than borrow from your friends or prepare now within 3-4 days. However if you think there is no need for that than it is okay bcoz it depends from person to person.
6. Always think positive and no need to think that you are weal in a particular topic. At the same time over confidence is also quite dangerous.
7. One of my senior Company Secretary (Exam paper setter too) had told me that Institute study material also play a very imp role. Reason being there is a tendency amongst teachers to fix exam paper keeping in view the content given in study and latest amendments. So do refer Institute study material along with reference books.
8. For latest and important amendments keep checking institute publications and journals.
9. One of the very imp tips I have ever got from CAclubindia is --- discuss topics within your friend circle. This will surely help you and improve your re-calling power.
10. As per my suggestion --- if you have any idea about a given topic you can write few words about it. So it would be better to give a quick reading to all the topics for a brief knowledge or idea. You know---an idea can change your life…hahaha
11. SOME REASONS FOR EXAM FAILURE:
There are few reasons which may be considered as exam failure so I would request you to avoid them. These reasons may differ from person to person. The only way out to remove them is to think about your previous mistakes and remove them.
12. I would urge you to study thoroughly and not only in exam leaves. Please take care of your presentation skills. Do not be afraid of failure. Focus on conceptual study.
13. HOW TO PREPARE WHILE DOING JOB
Over a period of time I have observed that continuing professional studies along with job is a very tuff job. In my life I have face the same situation and managed the same pretty well. Hence I thought let me take this chance to share my experience with you all. Please read my article regarding how to manage professional studies while job at the link below:
14. HOW TO HANDLE PRACTICAL PAPERS
In my sincere efforts to share useful and relevant stuff with CAclubindia fraternity let me share something about handling of Practical paper. To be honest I have faced lots of problems during my study time to handle Practical paper. Now let me share something based on my experience for your benefit. Please read my article regarding how to handle Practical paper at the link below:
15. HOW TO PREPARE AND SCORE WELL IN AUDIT SUBJECT
As we all know Audit is a very important and tricky paper for PCC and Final level and responsible for student’s failure some times. To excel in Audit proper preparation and planning is very much required to avoid failure. Further Audit is a paper which requires a practical approach towards actual Audit work. Please read my article regarding how to prepare and score well in Audit subject at the link below:
16. THE BASICS OF STUDY
I would strongly suggest you all to stick to the basics of study to avoid further failure and ensure success. Please read my article regarding how to prepare and score well in Audit subject at the link below:
Please post your views regarding the Article.