National Informatics Centre (NIC) is happy to announce the release of beta of version of ‘NIC-GST e-invoice Preparing and Printing’ (NIC-GePP) excel based Tool to assist the tax payers, who are not having the ERP solution, to enter invoice in web based form and print the e-invoice with QR code, after downloading the IRN from e-invoice portal.
Presently, the tool is available in e-invoice trial portal under (https://einvoice1-trial.nic.in) Help -* Tools -* Bulk Generation Tools Here, One can get the tool, video and user manual as well
What is NIC-GePP Tool?
- NIC-GePP (GST e-Invoice Preparing and Printing) is an excel based tool
- Assists the tax payers to prepare and print the e-invoice with QR code
- Facilitates exchange of the data with the e-invoice system as per the interface format.
- Suits for tax payers not having the ERP system or issuing 10-12 invoices (B2B and Export) per day
- Beta version of this tool is released for testing on e-invoice trial portal
Benefits of the tool
- Invoice entry form is like user-friendly web form
- Printing e-invoice in personalized form with QR Code
- Validating the values of invoice as per rule
- Generating simple accounting statements
- Data in digital form and in easily usable and exchange form
To read the full article: Click Here