New functionality on Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) deployed on GST Portal for taxpayers
A. Introduction of the new functionality on taxpayers' dashboard
- The taxpayers can now see the exact Annual Aggregate Turnover (AATO) for the previous FY, instead of just the two slabs of Above or Upto Rs. 5 Cr.
- The taxpayers can also see the Aggregate Turnover of the current FY based on the returns filed to date.
- The taxpayers have also now been provided with the facility of turnover update in case taxpayers feel that the system calculated turnover displayed on their dashboard varies from the turnover as per their records.
- This facility of turnover update shall be provided to all the GSTINs registered on a common PAN. All the changes by any of the GSTINs in their turnover shall be summed up for computation of Annual Aggregate Turnover for each of the GSTINs
- The taxpayer can amend the turnover twice within a period of one month from the date of roll out of this functionality. Thereafter, the figures will be sent for review of the Jurisdictional Tax Officer who then can amend the values furnished by the taxpayer.
B. How to view the functionality on dashboard
Login to the GSTN Portal ---> Dashboard -----> Bottom Left side ------> View Turnover Details
C. How Turnover is computed
You may view the details of computation of turnover by visiting the following GSTN weblink -
D. Screenshot for the functionality -
E. How to view/Update the Turnover
- Click on Financial Year and select the year for which update is required
- Update the Turnover in 'Turnover reported by TaxPayer' column and provide remarks for such change.
- Submit the change -Post update of the turnover same may be submitted with DSC/EVC.
- Please preview the update and cross check before submission/ Filing.
F. In case of any discrepancy in the turnover displayed, please lodge your grievance at Click Here
G. Note: The values displayed above are as 01/07/2021. Turnover value is updated dynamically as per filing of Returns. Aggregate Turnover is updated dynamically based upon the filings done by all GSTINs under the PAN. Final Turnover & Aggregate Turnover will be made available post tax-officer's verification 11/10/2021.
Tags :gstgst portal