ON TIPS FOR HOW TO APPEAR AND SUCCESSFUL IN EXAMINATION
The months of start of the year are always the months of various examinations. The examinations are there up to the first quarter of the year and everybody including those who will not appear for the exam but supporting their family members, friends those who are appearing for them are in due or undue tensions.
The due tensions are for preparations for the examination and undue tensions are unnecessary worrying for the expected results of the examination before giving the exam.
There are few tips As I am experienced and think the same be helpful to all are listed as follows.
1. Do worry about the due tensions as mentioned above but do not worry for undue tensions as to reduce the same is not your hands.
2. It is advisable not to study immediately early hours of the examination paper. The reasons for the same are as under.
If the paper is in the morning up to 11 am do not study in the morning on that day. In case, the paper is in the afternoon close the books at least before 3 hrs of the schedule time of the paper. This helps in storing in the memory (brain) whatever you have learn before the three hours of the paper in proper manner and its proper, timely, correct retrieval whenever required for answering the questions.
You already know that, a computer window requires a proper shutdown process for restarting immediately as and when required and storing the files correctly at required place and programs.
The procedure is the same and as such the closure is needed before at least 3 hours.
3. Be positive in examination hall, you can think of a simplest paper you have solved earlier or while preparing for exam. Consider yourself as the only best prepared student in the class and nobody in your class in better than you.
4. When you receive your question paper, close your eyes for three second and then start reading the question paper. This will reduce the uncertainty of the questions in the question paper.
5. Naturally, solve the easiest questions first, Take a break of 10 seconds after each question before starting the next.
6. In case you have held up with a particular question and not able to complete the full answer on the same, consider it as completed answer for the time being and proceed for the next question with a brief gap of closing your eyes for 10 seconds.
7. Avoid looking after windows, other friends, classmates till you complete your because if they are uncomfortable their faces may affect your performance.
8. Allot always the time required for answer to the extent of twice the marks allotted to each question comfortably, you can finish in time because the easier questions will require less time.
9. The discussions outside after the exam paper is over will be strictly avoided till the last exam paper is over, as this may affect your performance for subsequent papers, and it’s of no use because your friends are not examiners to provide correct answers.
10. Relax and enjoy, watch T.V., play a game at least 1 hour after one paper before starting preparing for next paper. This will help to de-link (detached) your memory from the paper which is over from the subsequent subject paper.
I hope the Ten Commands will definitely benefit you for a successful result you think of for yourselves.
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THE STUDENTS.
B.Com. F.C.A. D.C.M. D.I.S.A. ( ICA )