Im a no-nonsense speaking kinda guy.
Onething I find in our CA profession is the lack of concern for student's woes, apathy towards their situation and hardwork and anti-pathy by the ICAI.
But its ok.WHO SAID EVERYTHINGS FAIR IN LIFE?
One must try to avoid certain things like plague
1. Jealous friends
2. Perverted seniors(whether they have failed or passed)
3. Discouraging teachers.
Please avoid these 3 categories like plague.
They will kill your motivation and motivation to finish the course is EVERYTHING.
You can recognize the above 3 categories by some of the following symptoms
1. They keep harping on the difficulty of clearing the exam.
2. They harp on your individual weaknesses in a particular subject or worse on your GENERAL intelligence or english level.
3. They have a serious and morose look.(I would personally like to slap their faces for keeping such long faces and discourgaing poor and innocent young students who look to them like GODS)
4. They send you to tours or assignments and keep you late in office beyond the ICAI stipulated hours at your detriment.
5. They do not teach properly despite knowing the subject matter.
6.They do not help you with resources or even encouraging words.
AVOID SUCH PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE, NOT JUST FOR THIS COURSE.
CA COURSE GIVES LOT OF LIFE EXPERIENCES AND IS A GREAT LEARNING CURVE.
How then should you get help from them?
(To be continued...)