Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


3 hours exam time stress management is very crucial to get handle since it may hazard all your preparation if turns in stress.

All the depressing situation that may arise during that 3 hours time is around 99% depends on your mind set and the rest 1% on how you deal with them. So what you need to do is to just keep your mind calm & keep the steering of your mind with you, don’t allow your mind to drive you.

 

Some prerequisite mind set before exam:

1. This is not the only attempt that you have and you will get the next chance in any negative situation

2. You are not concerned about anybody’s preparation

3. Your failure would not anyhow affect your social status since you r not the first one to fail (if so happens)

4. You don’t care about anybody else confidence since you are confident about yourself that you deliver well what you have prepared.

5. I will be there only to answer the questions asked in the paper and not to deliver what I have learnt.

Situations that may arise during 3 hours of exam time

1. YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE FORGET EVERTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT AND GET DEPRESSED

Yes it may happen, but it will never happen actually your mind is not capable of forgetting everything within a moment of time so, be calm in the situation, laugh at yourself & say since you don’t remind anything then there is nothing to worry will do better in next attempt then see the available infrastructure in the exam hall and proceed.

HOW IT WORKS: At the time you laugh at yourself your mind will receive a message that person is not worried and hence kick out the nerve that creating state of fear among you and then allow the nerve that contains all the course content to come up.

2. YOU FORGET SOME FORMULAE AND WHEN LOOKS UPWARDS, EVERYBODY IS BUSY WITH THEIR PAPERS AND SEEING THEM YOU MAY GET DEPRESSED:

If any such thing happen just smile and commit that you don’t know whether they are writing the correct answer or just confusing the examiner, give a minute break and then start memorizing the formulae, even if it don’t works then leave page for that question and move forward. Come to it again post finishing other answers.

3. THE VERY FIRST 2 QUESTIONS YOU READ ARE NEVER PREPARED BY YOU & YOU REALIZE THAT THIS PAPER MAY NOT END UP GOOD

See that 2 questions are the not only question in the paper nothing is lost even if they possess high degree of marks. Just think No issues, you have next attempt, let's move towards others and start the paper from the question you are damn sure about to solve that will help you regain your confidence and at the end you are left with the time to atleast create a structure for that question for the purpose of step marking

4. ANSWER TO THE QUESTION YOU ARE SURE TO GET SOLVED WOULD APPEAR INCORRECT:

When you start your paper with the best of the question that you can solve sometimes it may happen that the same question will end up with incorrect answer that leads to you to the state of depression. Don't worry, other questions are still waiting for you. Keep your mind relax always that will help you to regain your confidence.

5. YOU MAY FEEL LIKE PHYSICALLY WEAK MAY BE DUE TO ANXIETY DISORDER OR YOUR HANDS STARTS SHIVERING:

It may happen sometimes due to fear in your mind although where actually it was not there, so take a small break, see the infrastructure of the exam hall, see whether examiner is doing his duty properly or not, see everybody else body language, see whether you have bring all stuffs like calculator, pencil, scale or not, sharp your pencil, yes this is kiddish way but really it may help you to come out of your physical problem since it is more or less related to your mind set, so what you need to do is just diverting the mind.

It's not something standard but written based on some gained experience.

CA Ankit Desai


Tags :



Category Students, Other Articles by - CA.ANKIT DESAI 



Comments


update