Finally the facility of E Way Bill and Generation of Transit Declaration Form has gone live on Uttar Pradesh Sales Tax Website.
The procedure of generation of E Way Bill/TDF is more organized and refined than before.
Main Highlights are summed up as follows:
Three Types of E Way Bills are there:
- E Way Bill 01: For Goods movement from other state to Uttar Pradesh (Inter State)
- E Way Bill 02: For Goods movement from one city to another city within Uttar Pradesh (Inter City but Intra State)
- E Way Bill 03: For E Commerce Companies Within Uttar Pradesh
Besides the three types of E Way Bills stated above, there is provision for registration for E way Bills for
- Non GST Goods and
- Movement of Goods by Unregistered Dealer.
It is important to note that an Unregistered Dealer needs to provide the following information:
Applicant Name, Firm Address, PAN Number, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Email and Location
Along with providing the above basic information, they are also required to upload scanned copy of Aadhar Card and PAN, each of which should be less than 200Kb in Size.
An OTP will be sent to Email ID and Mobile No so provided for the purpose of verification.
Now Talking about the Heavy Vehicles passing through Uttar Pradesh.
Every heavy vehicle, passing through UP, is required to generate transit form, while entering UP and utilize it while leaving UP.
Transit module begins with
- Registration of vehicle followed by
- User login further followed by
- TDF Generation followed by
- Change transit vehicle (In case vehicle is changed)
- Add transporter,
- Change password, change vehicle owner, respectively.
Now a deep insight into the above mentioned process. You may also get this information from the TDF User Manual:
Step (i): Registration of Vehicle
- This form includes details of vehicle (Vehicle No, Engine No, Chassis No) vehicle owner and transporter to which, vehicle is attached
- In case, if there is no transporter involved, user needs to provide the owner information in transporter detail, section.
- On successful registration, a Unique Registration Number is provided to the user on his registered mail and mobile number.
- This number will act as Password, when user login for the first time after registration.
- However, user can change this password through 'Change Password' Feature.
- Note: when user resets password, this changes only password, and not the Registration number.
Step (ii): Create Log In
- User need to provide vehicle number as user id and registration number (for first time) as password to log in.
- However, user can change password at later stage
Step (iii): Generation of TDF User will be redirected to new screen after log in, if user does not have any pre-generated TDF.
If user have any pre generated TDF, the welcome screen will be as shown
- First of all, User need to generate TDF, while entering UP.
- User needs to provide information, relevant to goods, departure place, destination place etc, while entering UP boundaries
- Once filling all the relevant data, user need to take the print of generated sheet, and carry it while travelling in UP, so as to avoid inconvenience and for verification at any point of time.
Step (iv): Change Transit Vehicle
- Change transit vehicle comes into role, in case of accident, or vehicle gets out of service after it has entered UP. In these circumstances, user needs to change the vehicle and, consequently, need to change the information of vehicle in application.
- User can change vehicle only, if new vehicle is also registered, and do not hold any pending TDFs
- If vehicle is registered and do not have any pending TDFs, user can change with it, by providing relevant information, like reason of change, date of change etc.
Step (v): Add Transporter
- Next is the Add Transporter module.
- Add transporter module enables user to add a new transporter under him.
- User can add relevant transporter details, to add a transporter under him, on same vehicle number.
Step (vi): Change Password
- Once log in, user can reset his password from default one, to the one of his choice, by following password policy.
- User should keep in mind that changing the Password, does not alter Registration Number(which, initially acted as Password).
- The Registration Number remains same at all cost
Step (vii): TDF2 Form
- TDF2 can be categorized as TDF Utilization Form.
- TDF2 is used by user, while leaving UP.
- User, again need to verify the information, that he served, while entering UP, in terms of weighing bridge information.
- In simple language, at time of exit, user needs to utilize the TDF1, that he generated at time of entering UP.
Step (viii): Change Owner
- Change owner module comes into role when user sells the registered vehicle.
- When user sells the vehicle, he needs to provide the new owner with the unique Registration number that has been provided to him at time of registration.
- Now, when the new owner can change the owner information of vehicle, by providing the vehicle number and the registration number.
- Once he provides correct registration number and vehicle number, he can easily modify the owner information and transporter information.