1. TAX INVOICE: Issued by registered taxable person who is supplying taxable goods/services. A total of 3 copies are to be issued (original for recipient, duplicate for transporter, triplicate for supplier) i.e.in case of goods, either at the time of removal or when it becomes available to the recipient, and, for services, within 30 days.
2. SUPPLEMENTARY INVOICE: Issued for supply of exempted goods or services or by supplier who is paying tax under composition scheme.
3. BILL OF SUPPLY: Issued by Supplier of Exempt goods or services and Composition Tax payer. One aggregate BOS will be prepared if the value is less than Rs. 100(applicable only in case of B2C).
4. RECEIPT VOUCHER: When advance is to be received for supply of goods & services.
5. PAYMENT VOUCHER: When making payment to an unregistered dealer.
6. REFUND VOUCHER: When goods are not supplied after advance is received.
7. CREDIT NOTE: Issued by supplier where the taxable value/ tax charged exceeds the actual taxable value/tax payable. Details are to be submitted in the tax return on or before 30th September or before filing the annual return of GST, whichever is earlier.
8. DEBIT NOTE: Issued by supplier where the taxable value/ tax charged falls short the actual taxable value/tax payable. Details are to be submitted in the tax return on or before 30th September or before filing annual return of GST, whichever is earlier.
COMPONENTS OF INVOICES
1. Name, address, GSTIN of supplier
2. Serial number which is unique for every FY
3. Date of issue
4. Name, address & GSTIN/UIN if registered recipient.
5. Name & address of recipient & address of delivery along with the name of state & its code, if recipient is unregistered and value of supply is 50,000 or more.
6. HSN code or accounting code.
7. Description of goods/services.
8. Quantity in case of goods.
9. Total value of goods/services taking into account the discount.
10. Taxable value
11. Amount of tax charged to be shown separately for CGST,IGST & SGST
12. Place of supply along with name of state.
13. Place of delivery.
14. Tax is payable on Reverse Charge.
15. Signature in physical form or Digital Signature.
16. In case of Export, IGST is applied.
Format of Invoice