Using Grievance Redressal Portal (GRP) on GST portal, to report your issue/complaint and track its status - Reg
It is brought to your attention that a Grievance Redressal Portal (URL: https://selfservice.gstsystem.in/), is available for you to lodge your complaint related to GST portal related issues. This link can also be accessed from the home page of GST portal. Following points related to GRP may please be noticed:
A. Advantages of the Grievance Redressal Portal : This portal has been designed to:
• Enable you to lodge complaint and raise tickets.
• The portal is designed for you to provide all required information to you and reducing to and fro communication between helpdesk and you, to reach a faster resolution.
• Enable you to check the progress of resolution of your complaint, by using the ticket number (acknowledgement number generated after a complaint is lodged).
• Check the resolution/ comments in case the complaint/ticket is closed.
• Based on selection of category/subject and sub-category, access the relevant FAQ/pages of User manual on the GST portal to help resolve problems faced by you
B. Steps to lodge a complaint/issue: Please follow the following steps to find a resolution or lodge a complaint related to GST portal related issues:
• Please enter the keyword related to issue / complain being faced by you in the "Type of Issue/Concern" box under REPORT ISSUE/ COMPLAINT tab, after clicking the link as provide above.
• The system will search and show the list of all the issue with the entered keyword from which you can select the exact issue, after which the system will show the FAQ's and relevant sections of User Manual related to that issue / complain.
• Please go through the FAQ shown which may solve the problem faced by you. In case no match is found with the keyword entered, then you can select the most relevant Category and Sub-Category from the dropdown boxes next to the box, "Type of Issue/Concern".
• In case the FAQ's do not help resolve the issue, then please select the button "No, I want to lodge my complaint" which will show the page to fill in the details to lodge the complaint. Please also attach relevant screenshots also, for quick resolutions of the issues faced by you.
• On lodging of complaint, System will give you a reference number (ticket). Use it to check status of your complaint in future by clicking on the tab CHECK TICKET/ISSUE STATUS.
C. Suggestions/ Feedback on New Return (Trial):
You can also give your feedback on use the New Return Offline Tool at the Grievance Redressal Portal by selecting FEEDBACK ON NEW RETURNS Tab. It may be noted that the feedback given by taxpayers will be used for making changes/ enhancements in the tool. You are also requested to attach screenshots and other relevant material while giving their feedback. You may also suggest inclusion of any feature (with details) to make the Tool more useful for the end-users.Tags : GST