Auto-populated Form GSTR 3B (PDF) for the taxpayers, from the month of October 2020 onwards
- GSTN has earlier introduced Form GSTR-2B, a static statement with details of ITC available for a tax period, for the benefit of taxpayers. GSTR-2B is an auto-drafted Input Tax Credit (ITC) statement generated for every recipient, on the basis of the information furnished by their suppliers, in their respective Form GSTR-1 & 5 and Form GSTR-6 filed by ISD. Click here for details https://www.gst.gov.in/newsandupdates/read/396 .
- GSTN has also introduced a facility to download pdf statement to taxpayers, who are filing monthly GSTR-1 statement, with system computed values of Table 3 of Form GSTR-3B. This PDF will be prepared on the basis of the values reported by them, in their GSTR-1 statement, for the said tax period. Click here for details https://www.gst.gov.in/newsandupdates/read/398 .
- In continuation of the return linkage project, GSTN has now introduced auto-populated Form GSTR-3B in PDF format, for benefit of the taxpayers. The auto-populated PDF of Form GSTR-3B will consist of:-
- Liabilities in Table 3.1(a, b, c and e) and Table 3.2 from Form GSTR-1
- Liability in Table 3.1(d) and Input Tax Credit (ITC) in Table 4 from auto-drafted ITC Statement from Form GSTR-2B.
- This facility is made available in Form GSTR 3B dashboard from October 2020 tax period onwards.
- This facility will become available for taxpayers who are registered as Normal taxpayer, SEZ Developer, SEZ unit and casual taxpayer.
- The system generated PDF will be made available on GSTR-3B dashboard. Taxpayers will be able to access their Form GSTR-3B (PDF) through: Login to GST Portal > Returns Dashboard > Select Return period > GSTR-3B> System Generated 3B.