Easy Office

Which is best - unemployed after become CA or without became CA?

Page no : 3

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

CA is superior then doctors and surgeons and much much much more then engineers  ( see below links )After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day. 

/articles/print_this_page.asp?article_id=11640

(Guest)

Dear Kamal,

Both things are quite different . Fisrt qualifying CA is permanent phenomenon for CA students, just like acheiving own goal, but getting job or being unployed is temporary phenomenon. IT is driven by market conditions and there is always surety , you will get job after recovery of ecomony. Top B schools faced worse placement during recession , then Ca is not exception.

Fist qualify CA with good traing ing , do not  think about job while learing. 

chandu (student) (1051 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

bro....

we r in  professional course...just be in confidence...

thats it.

chandu (student) (1051 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

one thing bro..

doing ca is a not any easy task.but after completion that we've this type of questions...

i strongly decided that stop ca in inital state only...

we know all the aspects....

and if we are in still enemployement its is nothing worng we have skill in our hand and we know the subject and we know how to get money in illegal way...

we are in arts field..arts never be in unemployement.its my view.thanks

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)
Replied 21 January 2012

good topic,,,coments ur view friends in polite way.....

Replied 11 February 2012

..........................................................????????????????????????????????????????/

Replied 29 March 2012

very Good Topic to Disscuss...

Akash (CA Final Article Assistant)   (1671 Points)
Replied 29 March 2012

Originally posted by : CA. JAIN

very Good Topic to Disscuss...

It seems you are still unemployed.Wierd!!!!!

Replied 04 April 2012

Hi Friends, I am may passed out CA nd still Unemployed....(due to 11000+ CAs in may 2011) In last eight months i tried hard, But ,, then i thought that result of Nov. 2011 will less..and situation will come into control......but this time also situatin is worse.. Believe friends my lots of friends come into practise due to unemployed and taunt from family.. most of are working in ca firms @ 15-20k..and lots of may2011 are still unemployed... nd whenever i wanted to share in CAclub..then I got lots of advises..from seniors...and ..our future CAs.. (they advise me about that, those i have already did..like use job portals..upload cv..etc.. nothing happen from that i got call only from consultant and they demand reg. fees) I got the offer of 25k in my city for work like accountant..i denied that..not due to salary but due to profile.. I wanna to request to all our seniors and juniors to stop nonsense advises... we fresher know about ourself very well...and whats d criteria from all of urs side,,that if no one get offer.,then deffinently there is minus points of him... I lost my last eight months due to wrong policy of icai., But i thankfull to my parents..those are continue with me... And the end..all CAs of 2011..we cant do anything,,without depend on our luck.. (all students plz dont comment like a expert,,really believe us situation of CAs of 2011 is very very very worse....... Thanks,

deepika rana (aaaa) (26 Points)
Replied 11 September 2012

you know what, situation worsens when u dont accept reality, i am CA, i am best, i should not work below 10 lac, come out of that ,, face the scenario...situation will worsen next year....... accept the job which u get

deepika rana (aaaa) (26 Points)

you know what, situation worsens when u dont accept reality, i am CA, i am best, i should not work below 10 lac, come out of that ,, face the scenario...situation will worsen next year....... accept the job which u get

Sahil (None) (26 Points)

heyy can anyone help me out here !! Actually i am commerce graduate with 69% but have cleared one subject in october exam coz of which university have awarded me with PASS CLASS... So my question is, am i eligible for ca- ipcc direct entry in such case

Hitesh (Tester) (39 Points)
Replied 13 September 2012

Check https://knowhisjob.com/ to know what kind of work chartered accountants do in various companies.

Ashwin (CA Final) (242 Points)
Replied 18 December 2012

Tnx for sharing...:0

NOUFAL (ACCOUNTANT) (762 Points)
Replied 26 November 2013

Hello Friends, First you must make tools, Some people have CA as tools, some other have LLB, some others have MBA, MBBS, MCA,ICWA,etc...

Then you will get the chance for using the tools........

Do your best, balance will do the god...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: