Which book to refer?

which is best book for costing and fm and accounts to refer for ipcc for may 2012 attempt?

Replies (20)

p.c. tulsian....

I will suggest you book of Ashish  Kalra sir for both cost & FM

i want book with solved answers

 

i dont ashish kalra sir book is solved 

i suggest only institute material... MOduel ,practice manual, compiler etc. ...

I will suggest you book of Rajesh makker  sir for both cost & FM.Solution is also avaliable in market.

Book of ashish kalra sir also contain  solved questions.

I suggest perfer Institute Module & Compiler.bcz your attempt is may 2012 & time is sort so you read one thing but carefully.ALL THE BEST

I will suggest u only study mat and past questions...At least surely u will pass by going through these both.......

Originally posted by : gaurav Pushkar

I will suggest u only study mat and past questions...At least surely u will pass by going through these both.......

NOW WHOLE PAPER FOR EXAMS IS FROM ICAI MATERIAL.

well i studied it from Bhagwanlal Sir Notes........

I think for Costing and FM Makkar Sirs notes are best

And for Accounts go for PArveen Sharma solved book available in market.

 

And in last go through from Practice Manual..

for accounts go for hanif mukherjee it is solved...but dont miss out on rtps and practice manual

 

@ sheena..HM is really good but remember that she is starting now for May IPCC coming i.e time is very short..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details