Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Very urgent......??

sakshi jain (student) (212 Points)

19 February 2015  
Hii i am appearing for ca final may 2015 exams...i have not started preparation as yet,has completed articleship,was pcc student,i want to do self study so please tell me do i have enough time to clear 1st group??if not do i have time to study only 1 subject in group 1 for getting exemption except for accounts??

13 Replies

MADHU (ca final) (232 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

I think its better to go for grp 1 rather only 1 sub. u have 70 days time. Plan ur studies & I would suggest u to stick to PM, RTP, MP.

U can take single subject or 2 subjects at a time, It takes avg 10 days for each sub.(only PM) so 40 days for first reading. After that u will be left with 30 days, can do 2 revisions.

I have planned this way & doing my 1st revision now.

U make ur study plan accordingly, this is only my suggestion.

1 Like

Chitra Alagappan (BCOM., CA Final) (464 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

I agree with madhu. Go for Group I. All the Best.

jigar (job) (23 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

U can go for a whole group....its more then enough time...if u give 15 days for each subject...u can easily conclud preparation for first group before exam .....best of luck dear

N V Swami (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

sir,

please explain capital expenditure & revenue expenditure difference

sharvan kumar (am) (94 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

Capital expenditure is that expenditure is that which is made on capital asset and on which benefit can be taken for more than one year. Revenue expenditure is just kind of regular expense. Like salary, rent for a month. Capital expense are non recurring in nature while revenue are recurring in nature.

Gurpreet Singh Khalsa (Article) (26 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

Hi, I have a query regarding

if ITAT not accepted the Adjournment then what is the further recourse?

CA Mohit Jain (nil) (101 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

Dear sakshi jain I think you should go for first group as we all know pass percentage of first group is far more than group second. And you have 2 months left so study hard Give your best God will do the rest Best of luck

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant) (8487 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

Go with one group... You have enough time for one group.

Amal G Cherian (student) (35 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

Sir,

I made a mistake while filling IPCC may 2015 exam online application. I forgot to specify details of my CPT pass    ( admit card no, month and year of pass). Is it possible to rectify it?  I'm worried about that. what I should do ? please reply 

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

Okay firstly relax. You do have enough time to prepare well for one subject. But you should start your preparation from now itself. You can't afford to procrastinate anymore. You've to utilize the available time in the most effective manner. You've to understand the fact these are the most important days of your life. So try to minimize the amount of time you spend on non-study related activities. Also you've to ensure that you've to put in your full concentration on the subject while you're studying. Just spending time before the books will not be of any use if your concentration is on something else. Good luck

amarnadh (industrialist) (30 Points)
Replied 20 February 2015

Not a problem,its optional,of course every detail of ca student ,known to icai.

RAHUL NEGI (Personal assistant accauntant)   (41 Points)
Replied 20 February 2015

BEST SELLER IN C.A FINAL AUDIT BOOK

QLI Coaching for CA CS (www.qli.co.in) (539 Points)
Replied 23 February 2015

Dear Sakshi,

Yes you have sufficient time to prepare for Group One.

All the Best!

Regards,

QLI Success Oriented Coaching for CA and CS

www.qli.co.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register