Urgent..ca final student needs suggestion

I have completed my mcom and ca final group 1 and appeared for group 2 this november. Iam 29 years old. Iam very confused of whether I should go for a job now . This is because there are many people who are telling me that after this I will not succed in getting a job.Over the years I have dreamt of becoming a CA and now when I feel I am nearest to my goal all these job related thoughts are haunting me. Mysoul tells me to complete ca and go for the job but..........I guess u all can understand my dilemna. Please suggest me dear seniors and friends. Should I go for a job now or wait for another attempt? 

Replies (4)
It's your choice to decide, no one can tell you the perfect decision, still I fell that you should go with the job but it should be in a flexible manner, because after CA, your identity changes, from a semi qualified to a qualified professional, your package will also increases. In a nutshell you can just go for temporary jobs but only with the conditions that after getting my degree package should be increased accordingly.

thank u anand for your valuable suggestion. Others also please suggest me. I want to take an informed decision

 

Just one step away . for 6 months forget everything I will become ca.write Mock tests very important .for taxes do amendments well

 

 

 

just do what are saying your heart and mind. Forget all peoples.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details