Easy Office
LCI Learning

Transfer Rule Ruined My Life

Page no : 2

Mayank Ahuja ("Learner") (586 Points)
Replied 08 May 2009

Really Feeling Bad to hear ur Case..

But I pray To God To solve Your case........

All D best......

Dont take tension,,,Everything will be fyn

CA Sandeep Kumar (Audit Assistant) (804 Points)
Replied 08 May 2009

Dear Ankush,

Its so sad after reading your story. Its high time we students get together and act against the ICAI for its nonsense rules and regulations. There is solution for all this. Its simple, if all students who are suffering from this transfer regulations get together and approach a senior member of the ICAI, it will solved or some relief will be provided. Its lack of unity among the students which makes members of ICAI look at us very lightly. They forget that they were students once upon a time and we will be CAs in the due course of time. please revert asap, all of you who read this, so that we can as soon as possible resolve this, unity among students can prove fruitful at this point of time.  

kush. (ARTICLE / PCC Student) (92 Points)
Replied 08 May 2009

Originally posted by :Arjun Hariharan
"  Hi Ankush,
I am really sorry for ur situation, dude. As a CA student, I 100% agree with you  that life has been miserable for the students both bcoz of some principals & the su***g officers at the institute who behave like sarkaari babus without caring about anything. They should be punished like shown in the film "Aparichit". Even that wont suffice.
As for ur situation, dude, since ur form has not been submutted at the institute/ accepted by the institute, u r still registered under ur old principal, So, it makes no sense of ur old principal to not accept you.
I am attaching herewith the personal mobile numbers of some of the bigwigs of ICAI, related to the students. They should come handy for u.
I wish the students are given a right to vote in the central council elecctions as well. tab maza aayega.
CA Jaydeep Narendra Shah
Chairman, BoS
+919822202575, +919371014819

CA Dr. R Devarajan
Addl. Director (Special Grade), BoS
+919350799909

Both these gentlemen are very kind & helpful to the students. They are patient listeners & I have personally approached them for some clarifications & they have always been helpful. Contact these Good souls & I am sure ur issues will be solved.

Good Luck, mate.

Regards,
Arjun
"

Originally posted by :varun
"  Institute does consider the genuine cases so take a new transfer form ask ur CA to sign it in present date and put 2 months leave on it and give it to the institute by writing the reason for transfer being.....(in ur case u tell them u took transfer but due to negligence of employees of ICAI u could not submit the form on time)...I hope they will consider it..Do take that old form and that draft of Rs.100 to them...

what if i take termination and for one month saying that i can not do training now due to some reason and after that i get myself re-registered after a month and start my training is it possible.

waiting 4 reply.

Arjun Hariharan (Asst. Manager) (181 Points)
Replied 08 May 2009

Hi Ankush,

Arjun Again.........

Mate, I feel proud to be part of this community. Just amazed that for one person's query, so many are responding & concerned. THIS IS THE POWER OF STUDENTS. Like Sandeep has rightly said, if a good number of students get together & meet the senior members of the institute ( a couple of names i hav mentioned in my previous post), then, we can achieve something credible.

As for ur query, mate, if my interpretation is correct, IT IS POSSIBLE. AS PER THE NoTIFICATION DATED 27-03-09, U CAN TERMINATE UR TRAINING, DONT DO ARTICLESHIP FOR A BRIEF PERIOD CITING HEALTH REASONS (dost, yeh India hai. Paise se Medical Certificate tho mil hi jaayegi naa?)  and then restrart it. 

But, why dont u contact Mr. Shah or Mr. Devarajan?? Man, I swear they are too good people & u wont be dissappointed. They will help you out. So, Dont's hesitate. Take courage & speak to them. There is no harm.

Rembr, GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.

Good luck for the better days ahead, dude.

Arjun.

1 Like

varun (Article) (40 Points)
Replied 08 May 2009

Yes Ankush get urself a medical certificate stating some disease which has recovery period of 3-4 months and get ur self terminated now and rejoin only after few months(not 1 month)..but in this case u loose few months(try to complete  ur studies  and coaching during this period)...in this case also u have to fill up new termination form ...

Replied 08 May 2009

Originally posted by :Arjun Hariharan
"  Hi kush,
Arjun Again.........
Mate, I feel proud to be part of this community. Just amazed that for one person's query, so many are responding & concerned. THIS IS THE POWER OF STUDENTS. Like Sandeep has rightly said, if a good number of students get together & meet the senior members of the institute ( a couple of names i hav mentioned in my previous post), then, we can achieve something credible.
As for ur query, mate, if my interpretation is correct, IT IS POSSIBLE. AS PER THE NoTIFICATION DATED 27-03-09, U CAN TERMINATE UR TRAINING, DONT DO ARTICLESHIP FOR A BRIEF PERIOD CITING HEALTH REASONS (dost, yeh India hai. Paise se Medical Certificate tho mil hi jaayegi naa?)  and then restrart it. 
But, why dont u contact Mr. Shah or Mr. Devarajan?? Man, I swear they are too good people & u wont be dissappointed. They will help you out. So, Dont's hesitate. Take courage & speak to them. There is no harm.
Rembr, GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
Good luck for the better days ahead, dude.
Arjun.
"

thanx Arjun for your interst, i am obliged

Replied 15 May 2009

few days back i went to icai there i discussed about transfer rule with the person there and he sai transfer form can not be submitted and but i date was extended
so he said notification was taken back
that i also knew but i arugued with him

he said to me " In our city there are more than 15000 pcc students but you students don't have any unity and you all can not do anyting just keep on crying.
If you all students have any courage get united  and fight against the rule but you won't becoz you don't have courage and unity and if one finger is pointed at someone you all will run away."

Actual line said by him " tum sab ki to g*** fatti hai institute ke samne"

Replied 20 May 2009

Dear All,

Please read the notification carefully, one which was issued on 27-03-2009, the same which is also published in the recent Students newsletter (Vol 12, Issue 12, May 09). Please carefully read the clauses wrt restrictions on transfer, those strict restrictions are applicable only if ur in the 1st 6 months or last 1year of your article training period, in other words, students in between the mentioned period can apply for transfer provided both the transferor and the transferee principals agree to do so. Moreover the officials in the ICAI branches cannot deny transfer as they do not have any authority to do so. If ur existing principal agrees to give u transfer, submit him form 120, obtain form 109 in return, show these documents to new principal, get form 102,103 signed from him, send all these documents, i.e form 109, 120, 103 and a covering letter addressed to senior deputy director, SIRC, mention the reasons for transfer in the covering letter, the ICAI cannot deny transfer if these basic prcedures are followed. It will be allowed case to case basis, i.e if the council founds ur reasons to be genuine, they will surely allow transfer. 

Feel free to mail regarding this for any kind of clarification.     

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 20 May 2009

First of all, Uttam Aggrawal murdabad; bring back Sunil Talati atleast he didn go after bechare students.

I think Inter-city transfer is banned for all students -not only first 6 months wales or last 1 year wales.

ICAI sucks.

1 Like

gunjan nolkha (none) (42 Points)
Replied 24 May 2009

Even i have faced a same problem, but it is because of KPMG, In the first week of May-09, I received a call for interview from KPMG, Bangalore and I was selected for articleship. I received the formal offer letter from KPMG (BSR & Co) via email which was duly accepted by me on following day.
During my discussion with the HRD-KPMG, Bangalore on formalities required to be completed in wake of the new announcement (dt.27-Mar-09 and dt.18-Apr-09) by the ICAI restricting transfer except in certain circumstances, I was being informed that re-registration can be done up to 15-May-09. It was on account of new announcement by ICAI on 28-Apr-09 (date might be incorrect as there are no references available on the institute’s website in this regard). On the basis of their assurance, I took a transfer from my old firm.
On the day of designated date of joining KPMG i.e. 11-May-09, I was informed that it will not be possible for them to take me as an article as the extension announcement doesn’t hold good on 11-May-09.

Later I tried it with the institute for permission for transfer.  But it did not work. Also the KPMG people showed a highly unprofessional attitude by saying that they will not take me even if institute permits.

I dont know what to do and where to go know. I am able to find vacancy at my native place but not from the date of transfer. Because of which my attempt will be postponed by 6 months.

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied 26 May 2009

Dear gunjan, please read what i have posted... you should be able to take transfer.

achu (nov ought 2 win) (47 Points)
Replied 04 June 2009

hello... am writing this on behalf of my friends... dey r actually stuck in a bad situation...  dey r 4 articles who hav completed 18 months training and now they wish to terminate from the current firm and plan on joining d next firm aft appearing for d nov 2009 exams...will someone pls tell me whether they will b allowed to write d nov exam????? will it affect d articleship they hav comp till date??? will dey hav to pay any fine or something???? pls respond!!!!

Replied 05 June 2009

at current state they will not be able to take transfer

Varun Kumar (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

i feel sry about your situation kush

and think we should do someting abou it.

Rajiv (Audit Assistant) (44 Points)
Replied 09 June 2009

This new transfer rule is affecting students life too badly. Earlier my boss use to give me Rs. 3000 as Stipend  as i am a PE II passed student but after he came to know about the rule he called me to his chamber and told me that i have decrease ur stipend to Rs.2500, the next day he called my juniors who r CPT passed students n told them that I will pay u as per institutes rule. This shows how cheap a person can be who is taking undue advantage of the Articles who r bound by the institute my boss also knows that we cannot take termination now and we are bound to work under him for the rest of our article period, we don't even get good exposure here only one small PVT Ltd.company audit is there.

Even if we want to take termination or want to transfer to some other firm we cannot do so, we are helpless. I don't even feel to go to office and when ever I see my boss's face my blood boils as if he is the biggest enemy of my life. I never use to have any evil feeling for my boss even if he gives us to do his personal work such as booking railway tickets whenever a guest comes to his house, paying the E.B. for his property, paying his property tax, when a new tenant comes to stay in his house we use to show him his propery, opening bank account of his daughter in law, even I use to go to attend the CPE program as dummy for his son who is also a C.A.  I am an out station student I know how difficult is it to survive in a metro with Rs.3000 n he has decreased it to Rs. 2500 I cant even ask money to my parents now bcos financial condition of my family is not good they  themselves r running under bad condition how can I ask them to help me.

This is the beginning and its about my incident such more incidents and complaints are to be seen in future.

Can any one suggest me or help me how to get out of this trouble/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: