Easy Office
LCI Learning

The Best Results Ever Declared By ICAI

Page no : 3

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

i rarely post a comment on this portal...

this point of over supply has been hot topic from few yrs with CA'S salaries going down in comparision to mba's on an avg basis....

esp,after yesterdays results,many guys are talkin ..

over supply yaar...

so pointed my tot...

wat started as a relevant discussion went off the track...

ny way,i dunt wanna loose more hair over this....

gud luk to all,for wateva they do....

n again--ppl who bliv in over supply theory shud also know,if thers one issue like tat,icai wil look after..

wats in ur hands is to develop right attitude....

n salary isnt sole indicator of success....

Prasanth Nair V (ACA,ACS,CWA Final,Mcom) (557 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Mr. Ashutosh agarwal.

pls stop this rubbish.. I disagree with the very first point u said, regarding the pass %

Only those students who deserves have got this time.. simply bcoz the demand is high, nobody will spoil the reputation of the inst.

the only diff may be, that this time those who are in the margins may have been pulled up.

and if u know that others wont like this article, then why do u post it?

Ashutosh Agarwal (Manager (Internal Audit))   (107 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Ravi,

I truely appreciate your comment but then thats is what i m harping on ICAI must do something to Help us... You must be knowing that ICAI Charged some 2.5 to 3 lacs from companies cumming to the campus for each location and also the charges increase as the the time slots. All i want that ICAI should rather charge on the number of Candidates that the companies recruit this way a company wanting to recruit only 1 or 2 CAz would be encouraged to participate in the CA Campus and People will get a Fairer Chance to get Jobs as per their apptitute and qualificatio and Skills not by refrences. So This is all i wanted to say. If you still dont agree o this with me i would say that i agree with you that what ever i have written here is a waste.

Regards.

Ashutosh Agarwal

Replied 20 July 2011

Hey Prashant Again thats not what i have meant, But then surely CA institute has been very linenet this time around, If i take your above words that the people who gave their examz in May 2009, Nov 2009, May 2010 were simply non deserving and thats the reason that the Passing % was around 3.5%... Sir on that i would stringly disagree with you

CA Bhanwar Borana (Partner ) (402 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Mr. Ashutosh

, u know that in my city more then 300000 population and no one CA in my city, all work related to Tax, Cit appeal, ITAT appeal is done by Advocat only. so india is a big c*ntry so i think 10000 Ca six monthly absorbed by india. u r in job so don't think that every 1 want job. All become CA by hard work only not gifted by ICAI, U passed in 3.5% and now result is 20% its may your bad luck or this student goodluck. So after CA campus or noukri. com, job only that is not core area. Indian Govt wants more and more CA in near future, till toady only 180000 only CA in india and i think u know that more then 10lac MBA and Engg. every yers passed in india.

And plz don't comment on our army ok....now u stay in yur home wid wife and child and they on our border. so u r CA but not more then a army man...okk

Replied 20 July 2011

Mr Bhawar Borana,

Well I did not comment on our indian army but on the person who was arguing without any knowledge, Every Indian Citizen id doing his bit and no one is superior or inferior, the truth is i m serving my nation in the best possible way by being a good citizen and working in the most ethical manner and paying my taxes regularly, Now I M here not talking at all about moderating the results or any one generation of CAz being smarter i m just saying that the ICAI Campus should be done in a certain way so that there can be more jobs for the newly qualifing CAz.

Thanks for your valuable Coment.

1 Like

Replied 20 July 2011

Ok dear All is well........

and waiting for Campus report on this atempt by ICAI...i hope more then 40% student are selected in campus wid good package also. And for new CA practis also a good choice coz gove intro. GST, DTC, LLP concept, IFRS, Company Bill, many changes in MCA, Teaching feild so value of profesional and area are increase day by day......so best of luck for all frds those cleared in this atempt and those are not passed wl passed soon in nov. so enjoy life. coz ZINDGI NA MILEGI DOUBARA.......

DIPAK HARNE (FINANCE EXECUTIVE) (27 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

hey guys,

lots of talk going on about the results.

Following 2 things i noticed by reading all the above posts

1) some people seems of the opinion that the result will bring the positive impact

2) some poeple seems of the opinion that the result will bring the negative impact

friends frankly speaking both the opinion are correct at there own side but if we gone make the analysis of the career of the student who have passed the ca in this attempt then "results %" hardly matters.

here i specially pointing out to my CA freasher freinds that my personal experience says CA degree is only the identification or entry ticket for us in this competitive world of opportunities. Your growth completely depend upon your caliber & effort you put not only in exam but also after the exam means after becoming CA. You are in the field where efforts & caliber in short ur performance is required to show on GOING CONCERN BASIS, inspite of the fact that whether u passed CA in 3% or 20% result or whether u are a rank holder or just a passed in one or more than one attempt.

also keep in mind one important thing that the difference between u & other student who havent passed CA is only of the Identification & VIP enty pass that u have & they dont have

so finaly i only want to say is that campus is the facility that helps us in starting our career but that is not the deciding part of our career. so if u reach successfully till this point then definately u will also be successful ahead therefore dont worry about result %, its impact on campus & all other thing just be ready to show your performance on GOING CONCERN BASIS & catch all the new emerging opportunities.

CA DIPAK M HARNE

SR OFFICER FINANCE

COAL INDIA LIMITED

2 Like

Replied 20 July 2011

You are right Deepak sir,

Tanx for valuable reply...

CA sumeet bhojak (Chartered Accountant) (99 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

dear friends,its all depends on ur thinking...

if u go out there thinking that ur not goin 2 het a job,then no matter wat happens u will never get it.....

people r ther to comment nd they will definately comment(कुछ तो लोग कहेंगे,लोगों का काम है केहना)...

so evn if only 30 people get selected out of the rest 100,then imagine ur among that 30....4get abt demand nd supply,it is and will never be in our hands....be positive nd go 4 it....forget abt others....

neeraj tyagi (CA) (33 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

dis is not the best result ever go and check result % of Nov 2008 and June 2009....and then comment here....

Replied 20 July 2011

Hey Sumit and Deepak,

Thank you for your contribution! I strongly agree with you but what i m trying to talk abt here is the change in the way the companies are Invited for the Campus Programme. I m trying to talk about the attitute of the Institute.... The Money that the instutute charges from the companies should be on the number of candidates they recruit and not on basis of the day they come to select and also the comapies with better profile and better package should be allowed to take the first round of selection. This would help more companies participate for the Campus programme and thus the number of people recruited would be more.

In the current scenerio most of the CA students have to use their personal refrence to float their resume and not all people have the same kind of conctacts. 

I hope you would apreciate the message that i m trying to give.

2 Like

abhishek (d) (32 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

I agree with Ashutosh. I know what he is tring to say. I mean no offence to any student who has cleared in this attempt. It wouldn't be possible without hardwork. But in earlier attempts, students who had put equal amount of hardwork did not succeed & i can vouch for this. The recession struck in 2008. 2009 was a year of lull. 2010 marked recovery. 2011 is even more buoyant. There is definitely great demand for Chartered Accountants & The Institute should tap this oppotunity so as to maximize the benefit for our community. But what really matters eventually is your performance on the job & your ability to adapt.

1 Like

ashish gupta ( student) (1922 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

thats true ashutosh. i also cleared this time but dont know wats gonna happen

CA Shilpa Panjwani (Pactice) (92 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

dat was 2 much ashutosh... i think u r v much proud of being passed in nov. 2009 attempt.... CA after all is a CA, it doesnt matter he/she is passed in vch attempt... n also u r trying others 2 accept wat u r saying forcefuly... u shud hav gone thru d statistics b4 using d language on 20th july it rained heavily... just luk at statistics i m giving... May 2011 attempt (old+new since nov2010 attempt was d last attempt for old course so all old course students got merged in new course) Both-21% 1st-36% 2nd-26% Nov 2009 attempt(old) Both-8% 1st-20% 2nd-10% Nov 2009 attempt(new) Both-9% 1st-11% 2nd-9% jst make a total of nov 2009 attempt it will b- Both-17% 1st-31% 2nd-19% now just luk at d statistics of nov 2010 attempt- new course- both-10% 1st-20% 2nd-11% old course- Both-11% 1st-30% 2nd-19% total passed %age wud b.. Both-21% 1st-50% 2nd-30% just luk at d nov 2010 stats 1st grp passed %age is 50% n 2nd 30% but u dont commented dat tim... why??? n with regard 2 nov 2009 attempt dere r differences but not much as to say day it rained heavily... just think u n d ppl who hav agreed 2 u dat nov 2010 was d last attempt of ca final old course so now all old course students hav tfd. 2 new course dats y u all r finding %age high but no. of students passed is more or less d same on an average basis in each attempt... n icai doesnt regulate demand n supply, u r a member of icai n u shud not talk about it like dis n also not spoil d happiness of students who hav qualified dis tim......
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: