Easy Office
LCI Learning

The Best Results Ever Declared By ICAI

Page no : 4

Ashutosh Agarwal (Manager (Internal Audit))   (107 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Shilpa I appreaciate your concern again i m sorry if i did hurt you all i m trying to say here is there needs to be  better administration in the ICAI campus and more and more companies should come and participate, thats my only motive. I have no doubts that you have become a CA coz you have really worked hard for it. But then i m saying here is i know there is a very high demand of CAz in the market, newer avenues are opening up but then with the present system in which campus are conducted the compaines are not interested to come in campus, however with a system of pay on the number of candidature selection would encourage more and more companies to come and select people. 

Thanks and Reagards

Pavan Kumar (Manager - Finance) (126 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

AGREE WITH Ashutosh Agarwal

1 Like

mukul mehra (B.com MBA-HR ADLL CS-Final LLb TCP)   (591 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

friends look this what achieving the tag of CA is all about, all who achieved it in this thread are saying it clearly that they achieved the toughest goal they ever opt for in different ways some are saying the result is tough in their attempt and some are saying that result has improved by the time as the quality of educational facilities have improved so far now students get more reference books and notes from distinct faculties from entire India through friends so one common thing in above posts are everybody is proud and happy and feel blessed to be a part of CA community so guys let it be no matter what the circumstances may be in your case those all who became CA's till today has done the hard-work and labor in their own ways and achieved the goal but ashutosh just provided the ground reality though his words are bit harsh some where but still is a bitter reality that the job scenario is kind of shady these days not because fresher CA's are not capable but they lack a extra bit of tunch in their personality and interpersonal skills so kindly focus on your drafting and various other skills which a CA student lacks as a institute has not been able to focus so far on such side of the coin of being a CA thats why ashutosh bring that into your concern dear CA freshers do celebrate and party hard no matter what anybody says but as soon as you finish partying get yourself involved in next task that is your job to achieve and prepare yourself for it.

CA Shilpa Panjwani (Pactice) (92 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : Ashutosh Agarwal

I Truely Respect your Feelings Mam however i dont think people have just got any more smarter this May 2011 where in the results are 21% for Both Group and 36% for First and 26% for Second.......... Mam I had given my First attempt of CA final in Nov 2009 when the CA final Results were 3.5% for Both Group so I should Say that people in that term who gave their finals were not Smart enough or may be they did not work hard enough......... Mam you worked hard you deserved you passed but the the person with our level of Hard Work and Intellegence may not have been lucky earlier........... And what i m trying to say here is that the Number of CA aspirants are inreasing but then there are not so many jobs and thus there is a Excess Supply ............I think that ICAI should be strict rite from CPT that lower number of People get in the CA studies and the only deserving ones finaly clear the final Baricade...... However I wish you al the Best

c wat u hav written its nov. 2009.... u read ur post again... n also compare d stats of nov. 2010 attempt i mean ur attempt vch i had given in d post b4 dis wid may 2011 attempt... n den let others n u decide on vch date it rained heavily, on 21st jan or 20th july 2010... n dnt change d topic 2 dat companies shud b allowed 2 pay on no. of candidates, vch i had never debated... topic was d title of ur post vch was "best result ever declared by icai"... so jst stop spreading rumours...

Proud to be a CA (CREDIT MANAGER) (48 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Hey  surya i  dn t mean that.....one of the council member told us that institute used slashing to reduce the results. means if one got 46 marks and other got 43 marks... if they reducing 5 marks then second got failed........if they using this system  then why have not they increased the minimum passing marks. some where to 70%..... i mean to say that hard work is there but u have to be lucky......

Dear all u see the effects of High % of results in campus...............ca with first attempt are given prefrence  and others.......????  

out of 1000 students only 300-400 got jobs in campus..............balance have to go out of campus and  average packages for them around 180000 to 250000 thats it......

Replied 21 July 2011

But dont worry U All get the job........May be u have to compromise on salary at this point of time....

but as u get experience...  u ll get wat u deserve.........

So stop the argue and proud to be a CA.....like i am..........

.Best decision i ever made to join CA course..........CA's  ROCKS :)

1 Like

Manoj (article) (52 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

I absolutely agree with u CA shilpa

Tanvi (CA Fresher) (229 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

I dont think that  good passing percentage this time will affect the package....because we know that icai is very intelligent and if have passed many students then it may be due to so much high demand of CAs....and comparing CA's success with his/her package is not what i believe in...

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

Originally posted by : CA Shilpa Panjwani
dat was 2 much ashutosh...

i think u r v much proud of being passed in nov. 2009 attempt....

CA after all is a CA, it doesnt matter he/she is passed in vch attempt...

n also u r trying others 2 accept wat u r saying forcefuly...

u shud hav gone thru d statistics b4 using d language on 20th july it rained heavily...

just luk at statistics i m giving...
May 2011 attempt (old+new since nov2010 attempt was d last attempt for old course so all old course students got merged in new course)
Both-21%
1st-36%
2nd-26%
Nov 2009 attempt(old)
Both-8%
1st-20%
2nd-10%
Nov 2009 attempt(new)
Both-9%
1st-11%
2nd-9%
jst make a total of nov 2009 attempt it will b-
Both-17%
1st-31%
2nd-19%
now just luk at d statistics of nov 2010 attempt-
new course-
both-10%
1st-20%
2nd-11%
old course-
Both-11%
1st-30%
2nd-19%
total passed %age wud b..
Both-21%
1st-50%
2nd-30%
just luk at d nov 2010 stats 1st grp passed %age is 50% n 2nd 30% but u dont commented dat tim...
why???
n with regard 2 nov 2009 attempt dere r differences but not much as to say day it rained heavily...

just think u n d ppl who hav agreed 2 u dat nov 2010 was d last attempt of ca final old course so now all old course students hav tfd. 2 new course dats y u all r finding %age high but no. of students passed is more or less d same on an average basis in each attempt...

n icai doesnt regulate demand n supply, u r a member of icai n u shud not talk about it like dis n also not spoil d happiness of students who hav qualified dis tim......

I FEEL THATS WRONG STATS...

for example,,

an old batch consists 100 students n pass% is 9 %

a new batch has 100 students n pass percentage is 8%....

tht doesnt mean both combined its 17%....u dont add %,u shud take an avg of it...

in abv case,out of total 200 ,17 guys passed,so 17/200*100=8.5%....

GUD LUK SHILPA FOR "NEWLY QUALFIED"...

WHAT ASHUTHOSH RAISED IS VALID POINT N HOT TOPIC...

UNFORTUNATELY,MANY MEMBERS GAVE INTO THEIR EMOTIONS N TOPIC WENT OFF TRACK...

all in all,wat i want to say is...

firstly,due to lack of transperancy in icai correction procedure,its leading to all sorts of speculation...

if at all icai has power to regualte according to demand,then,if ther's excess supply,it wil control...

we cant take credit from who passed,wat evr the % is...

students who wrote xms in nov 09 dint knew tht pass % gonna b 20% in 2011 may...after all,who wil know wat wud b the pass%...

TO GET A JOB,RIGHT ATTITUDE MATTERS MOST...ICAI'S PLATFROM IN FORM OF PLACEMENTS IS NOT ONLY PLATFORM TO GET JOBS....

BUT WHAT ASHUTOSH SAID CUD B CONSIDERED HERE..

IF ICAI FOLLOWS MUCH MORE BETTER POLICIES IN PLACEMENT CELLS,THEN IT WUD SURELY HELP ALL THE QUALIFIEDS...

TALKING ABT REALITY,IN CAMPUS,ONLY RANKERS,FIRST TIMERS N BIG 4 ARTICELS CLINCH ALL MOST ALL...ITS NO ONE'S WRONG...COMPANIES HAVE TO DIRRENTIATE CANDIDATES SUMHOW...

IF ICAI HELPS,THE REST OF THE BUNCH,IT WUD B EASY FOR GUYS LIKE ME...

NYWAY.I TRUST ICAI....

GUD DISCUSSION NYWAYS..THX GUYS...GUD LUK TO ALL OF U...

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OUT OF IT....

3 Like

Replied 22 July 2011

Dear tanvi,

do u have any idea about packages for those not selected in campus placement......specially multiple attempts students...... i know many of them who d not get jobs after campus..... if they have joined any where..... they have to compromise on salary.............

wait for campus placement and see how many gets job there.......

its very true that high % of result gona affect placement %....... 

Replied 22 July 2011

Dear PROUD TO BE A CA,

you are among the peole who are talking out loud enough to give employers a voice and reason to give low packages!!!!!!! and can u please clear me....that you yourself are admitting the point that multiple attempt students dont get placements....and if it is so then most of the people this time passed are the people who have not given their exam for the first time...so how is it affecting the placements????    

Its not your attempts but your knowledge that counts.....

Replied 22 July 2011

Dear Tanvi,

We are trying to Give Voice to our own comminity The CA persuing and professionals so that there can be better Job Opportunities and I know you Belive in the Istitute a Lot and So do I but you may also be aware that most of the people in the Central Council are Practising CA who do no have any interest in the Job Markets and thus i m trying to discuss an issue that needs to be taken to their ears so that these people would try and do something for us. 

Also i guess this is CA club and Not CA employers club so discussing ad issue here does not give voice to the employers also a healthly discussion like these would definately make the people involved in the discussion toopen up to share their idea.

Any ways mam its really good seeing people like you speaking against the motion as this makes the topic more interesting and healthy discussions are always welcome. 

How Ever there are few people who do not have nack of any damm thing in this world like our Mr Surya Prakash Narayan Jha  who without any understanding of any thing on this earth have to poke their nose every where..

2 Like

Replied 22 July 2011

hahahha

CA Shilpa Panjwani (Pactice) (92 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

Originally posted by : ravi

Originally posted by : CA Shilpa Panjwani

dat was 2 much ashutosh...

i think u r v much proud of being passed in nov. 2009 attempt....

CA after all is a CA, it doesnt matter he/she is passed in vch attempt...

n also u r trying others 2 accept wat u r saying forcefuly...

u shud hav gone thru d statistics b4 using d language on 20th july it rained heavily...

just luk at statistics i m giving...
May 2011 attempt (old+new since nov2010 attempt was d last attempt for old course so all old course students got merged in new course)
Both-21%
1st-36%
2nd-26%
Nov 2009 attempt(old)
Both-8%
1st-20%
2nd-10%
Nov 2009 attempt(new)
Both-9%
1st-11%
2nd-9%
jst make a total of nov 2009 attempt it will b-
Both-17%
1st-31%
2nd-19%
now just luk at d statistics of nov 2010 attempt-
new course-
both-10%
1st-20%
2nd-11%
old course-
Both-11%
1st-30%
2nd-19%
total passed %age wud b..
Both-21%
1st-50%
2nd-30%
just luk at d nov 2010 stats 1st grp passed %age is 50% n 2nd 30% but u dont commented dat tim...
why???
n with regard 2 nov 2009 attempt dere r differences but not much as to say day it rained heavily...

just think u n d ppl who hav agreed 2 u dat nov 2010 was d last attempt of ca final old course so now all old course students hav tfd. 2 new course dats y u all r finding %age high but no. of students passed is more or less d same on an average basis in each attempt...

n icai doesnt regulate demand n supply, u r a member of icai n u shud not talk about it like dis n also not spoil d happiness of students who hav qualified dis tim......

I FEEL THATS WRONG STATS...

for example,,

an old batch consists 100 students n pass% is 9 %

a new batch has 100 students n pass percentage is 8%....

tht doesnt mean both combined its 17%....u dont add %,u shud take an avg of it...

in abv case,out of total 200 ,17 guys passed,so 17/200*100=8.5%....

GUD LUK SHILPA FOR "NEWLY QUALFIED"...

WHAT ASHUTHOSH RAISED IS VALID POINT N HOT TOPIC...

UNFORTUNATELY,MANY MEMBERS GAVE INTO THEIR EMOTIONS N TOPIC WENT OFF TRACK...

all in all,wat i want to say is...

firstly,due to lack of transperancy in icai correction procedure,its leading to all sorts of speculation...

if at all icai has power to regualte according to demand,then,if ther's excess supply,it wil control...

we cant take credit from who passed,wat evr the % is...

students who wrote xms in nov 09 dint knew tht pass % gonna b 20% in 2011 may...after all,who wil know wat wud b the pass%...

TO GET A JOB,RIGHT ATTITUDE MATTERS MOST...ICAI'S PLATFROM IN FORM OF PLACEMENTS IS NOT ONLY PLATFORM TO GET JOBS....

BUT WHAT ASHUTOSH SAID CUD B CONSIDERED HERE..

IF ICAI FOLLOWS MUCH MORE BETTER POLICIES IN PLACEMENT CELLS,THEN IT WUD SURELY HELP ALL THE QUALIFIEDS...

TALKING ABT REALITY,IN CAMPUS,ONLY RANKERS,FIRST TIMERS N BIG 4 ARTICELS CLINCH ALL MOST ALL...ITS NO ONE'S WRONG...COMPANIES HAVE TO DIRRENTIATE CANDIDATES SUMHOW...

IF ICAI HELPS,THE REST OF THE BUNCH,IT WUD B EASY FOR GUYS LIKE ME...

NYWAY.I TRUST ICAI....

GUD DISCUSSION NYWAYS..THX GUYS...GUD LUK TO ALL OF U...

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OUT OF IT....

hmmmmmmm......... i think u r right.... r u a ca??? is it possible for a ca 2 b unemployed....... i mean i used 2 think dat after so much of hard work one wud definitely get d job, may b not in a campus bt outside it...

Replied 22 July 2011

Dear Shilpa

Yes there is No Doubt that you would be employed......... definately but than would like to be employed for say 15 to 20thouands a month......... Well mam if you are happy with that... Then its shame on us the CA community coz in the general Industry the Graduates are paid more than that.... Well you may be surely fortunate enough to have relatives who work for some good companies........ but with the age on ANNA HAZARE we are thinking to make a world where every one gets a Fair chance and every one is not fortunate enough to have good contacts......... I should definately not comment about your personal achivement oin these examination.... But I know a lot of people who struggled with IPCC and PE-II have cleared in their first attempt........... and there are people who did not even manage to clear even 1 group in the past three terms have passed geting amazing scores in Accounts and IDT..... so mam you must face the reality that the results have been amazing and just that you have passed this erm does not change things........ the fact remains a fact and you have to accept it....

Andi know you have very strong belife in ICAI and you belive that the Institute would create more jobs in thin air...... this is one topics which your personal belief ....... I would not really comment any thing about the institute as its my master and m a servent now so that would be unfaithful however weshould wait for the time you face your CA and we would talk after that.

No Hard Feelings......... Please have the courage to face the reality.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Ashutosh

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: