Easy Office
LCI Learning

The Best Results Ever Declared By ICAI

Page no : 2

Sandosh (IPCC) (46 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Hello, Mister

what ever you said is somewhat annoying in nature and also disgrading the reputation the letter CA carrys with it, what u wrote will have NIL effect repeat NIL effect on those who qualified yesterday,  b'casue they are used to struggling, and i know they will strugle harder and will succeed and shine brighter, every one knows it is not easy life, life has hurdels here and there which are ought to be crossed and people who cross, gets various comments, just like the one u wrote,

Dear fellow indian please have faith in you, your contry and fellow indian, motivate them as far as u can, and as far as reality is concerned, every one is equiped with that, so bring out something new which is motivating, and not this,,,,,,,,, sorry if this hurts u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jai Hind

Surya, 

1 Like

Replied 20 July 2011

and more over i want to bring this,,, this guy seems to be in future notice the underlined words,

Hello There!

Hi I m Ashutosh Agarwal from Kolkata. I Completed My CA in November 2011 and after completing my articleship from PWC Kolkata, I have Joined TATA Motors Limited as Manager in the Internal Audit Department and I m Presently based in Jamshedpur. I m also a BCOM (H) Graduate  from St.Xaviers College, Kolkata under the Calcutta University. In case you need my help you are free to get in touch wid me at this Platform and i assure you ill try and help you a the earliest possible opportunity.

Regards.

Ashutosh Agarwal

a simple error in your profile, please rectfy that and then try to bring the reality, dear,

any say,,,,,,,

Ashutosh Agarwal (Manager (Internal Audit))   (107 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Originally posted by : Surya Prakash Narayan Jha

Hello, Mister

what ever you said is somewhat annoying in nature and also disgrading the reputation the letter CA carrys with it, what u wrote will have NIL effect repeat NIL effect on those who qualified yesterday,  b'casue they are used to struggling, and i know they will strugle harder and will succeed and shine brighter, every one knows it is not easy life, life has hurdels here and there which are ought to be crossed and people who cross, gets various comments, just like the one u wrote,

Dear fellow indian please have faith in you, your contry and fellow indian, motivate them as far as u can, and as far as reality is concerned, every one is equiped with that, so bring out something new which is motivating, and not this,,,,,,,,, sorry if this hurts u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jai Hind

Surya, 

Dear Surya,

I have great regards for you. What ever i have written in my post is by no means a coment on the New CA's nor have i tried to hurt their feelings but the ICAI who makes us all CA. Thanks for telling me the mistake in my profile which i have duly rectified. Also i dont know if you are a CA student or not as your profile tag reads Ex- Warrior so i guess you are a retired person. and If that be so you are very well not aware off the current scenerio and the job market. What i m trying to say here is that just passing CA is not the end of the struggle but the tougher task is still left and further the ICAI with its attitute and the greed for money makes things worse.

Thanking You,

Regards,

Ashutosh Agarwal.

1 Like

Replied 20 July 2011

Hello, Mr.Ashutosh Agarwal

So sorry, to use harsh words, am retired , but am just 28yrs now, i was in air force for eight years only, may be it is not the greed of money that ICAI is letting more of the student to enter the course, may it be also because they want to give more number of students the chance to do something and to improve, but i don't think it is in finals that they do any thing, and ICAI is not any inst, it is THE Inst so the greed for money is ruled out, and more over according to charles darwin, the more we use any part of our body it improves day by day, and we have being making use of brains to maximum possible by us,  and it devlops day by day, so, you have to accept that the coming generation is more smarter then the previous ones, and combined with the awarness about the course makes the passing percent go up, thats the only sole reson that the pass percentage has gone up,

anyone any say,,,,,

thanks,

surya

Replied 20 July 2011

Hello, Mr.Ashutosh Agarwal
So sorry, to use harsh words, am retired , but am just 28yrs now, i was in air force for eight years only, may be it is not the greed of money that ICAI is letting more of the student to enter the course, may it be also because they want to give more number of students the chance to do something and to improve, but i don't think it is in finals that they do any thing, and ICAI is not any inst, it is THE Inst so the greed for money is ruled out, and more over according to charles darwin, the more we use any part of our body it improves day by day, and we have being making use of brains to maximum possible by us,  and it devlops day by day, so, you have to accept that the coming generation is more smarter then the previous ones, and combined with the awarness about the course makes the passing percent go up, thats the only sole reson that the pass percentage has gone up,
anyone any say,,,,,
thanks,
surya

Dude I respect your feelings and as written by you you are a retired person at just 28th years of Age, well and in our case we start our careers at the age of 24 ot 25 may be, I dont know how much you know about the course or how well you know the Institute, But then i must tell you that definately what ever i have said is in support of the entire CA community. And if you dont agree with me you are most welcome.......... But i would request you to come in the light and see whats happening, The Institution that you are showing so high regards for is made by us we the CAz and what i have tried to tell my friends is its not the time to relax.......... A person wo just retired at the age of 28 would never understand what a 35 years of Careers means to a person.... Also definately everyone will get a job but then where are we exacly starting from makes all the difference.

Replied 20 July 2011

are you dumb, i retired from Indian Air Force and not from the life, nor i have attained a sainthood to goto himalayas, i had a passion for armed forces and adevntures, and that is reason that i went to Indian Air Force, you may start ur career at 24 or say 25, and i may start at 28, but i am more satisfied with my life i have given the prime of my youth for country and i did something which is above all the professions in the world, and for your kind information, am well aware of the present situation in India and abroad, you don't know me so don't judge me what i know and what don't, I vouch that you are and will be a very bad manager, but all the best, 

I persume, this matter is resolved and closed , as far i am concerned, please don't comment back,

Thanks and Bye

Surya

Replied 20 July 2011

are you dumb, i retired from Indian Air Force and not from the life, nor i have attained a sainthood to goto himalayas, i had a passion for armed forces and adevntures, and that is reason that i went to Indian Air Force, you may start ur career at 24 or say 25, and i may start at 28, but i am more satisfied with my life i have given the prime of my youth for country and i did something which is above all the professions in the world, and for your kind information, am well aware of the present situation in India and abroad, you don't know me so don't judge me what i know and what don't, I vouch that you are and will be a very bad manager, but all the best, 

I persume, this matter is resolved and closed , as far i am concerned, please don't comment back,

Thanks and Bye

Surya

Dude you are retired and retarded its just that when you dont know abt omething why the hell do you have to poke your nose into it, Well most of us know what all you people in the army do. as far as my knowledge goes there has been no war in the past years and so all i can you may have felt that you served the country however the truth is you have just had enjoyable Honeymoon at the expense of the Indian cititen and also this is a forum for CA aspiriants and CA Professionals not for retired and retarded people like you. I would surely not like to comment any further because you talk all bull sh*t and with the level of knowledge you have its no point arguing with you. I hope you will surely find a nice old age home with the amount of VRS you have extrotred after you Long Lesureful 8 years... Please do join a hopless men club if there is one coz we definately have high regards for the soilders who are always ready to serve the nation but not the ones who leaves the army at the age of 28 with a hefty sum of money...... and thus you will not be able to understand the feeling of we the CA community.

1 Like

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

i feel sad for missing out on the party...i failed...regarding above post...i feel,its very subjective issue..

who evr worked harder,deserves to pass n passed...who havent,like me,failed...

jus bcos the pass % is higher,doesnt mean sum dumbos got thru n if pass % is lesser ,doesnt mean only intels' got thru....

many ppl tak abt this pass % issue,saying institute regualtes it acc to market demand...i dunt know whether its tru/not..but if its tru,then its obvious tht,if there's excess supply,it wil control it in next exam....
(going by ur theory)...

so,this excess supply thing,which u r talking abt shud be a temporary issue,if it all ther's really sumthing like tht..

after all,as/economics,excess supply,excess demand all temporary issues as long as thers a regulator to regulate..we have icai to look after those issues...

as a student,my job is to survive thru xms,watevr the pass% is n as a qualified ,my job shud to provide professional services for a price cald salary,etc...sum r over salaried n sum r under...all matters is attitude....

1 Like

geetanjli (Trainee) (79 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

You have practically killed the joy amd enthusiasm of all those who have become CA. You should have at atleast waited for a fortnite before posting such an article. Think about those who burned their midnite oil to reach this stage.

3 Like

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

guys,cool down..chill....both of u raised gud points...y hiting out at each other...

n ya,amrymen r there not only 2 fight wars but also to defend...u cant say tht armymen, wen not in war r in honeymoon....if they are not there at boundaries ,then evry tom dik n harry wud walk into our country with all sorts of goods n bombs...

i m not taking sides here....jus telling u my point...

nyway,cool down guys...good for all...

1 Like

Replied 20 July 2011

1. there aren't any VRS in armed forces!

2. me retarded ? you Medical Dr as well a CA grt.

3. if you have time get hold of details of those homes u mentioned, for me pleaseeeeeeeeee...

4. thousand of young men aged 17 - 19 get killed yearly without any wars.

5. it is very pathetic to read you comments

6. thanks any way.

surya

Replied 20 July 2011

Originally posted by : ravi

guys,cool down..chill....both of u raised gud points...y hiting out at each other...

n ya,amrymen r there not only 2 fight wars but also to defend...u cant say tht armymen, wen not in war r in honeymoon....if they are not there at boundaries ,then evry tom dik n harry wud walk into our country with all sorts of goods n bombs...

Well Ravi, I said that i have all due respect for my Army but what i hate is people with no nack of the topic are just poking their nose every where, I m just trying to discuss an important topic which would haunt our futures and there is this gentleman who without any knowledge of the topiv has to poke  his nose every where

Replied 20 July 2011

Originally posted by : Ashutosh Agarwal

Originally posted by : ravi

Well Ravi, I said that i have all due respect for my Army but what i hate is people with no nack of the topic are just poking their nose every where, I m just trying to discuss an important topic which would haunt our futures and there is this gentleman who without any knowledge of the topiv has to poke  his nose every where

I already told u, u don't me nor what i do, man, then howcome u judged me that i don't know anything abt this topic?????

Pavan Bharadwaj (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (353 Points)
Replied 20 July 2011

Waste discussion.

Replied 20 July 2011

No point arguing with you any further

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: