Taxi driver's daughter passes ca final nov 2014 exam

Her story is full of inspiration, here is her interview and motivational story that will boost your confidence to crack upcoming CA Final exams.

nagma pathan passes ca final in first attempt

Nagma is a bright student from beginning, she had got 87.69% in the 10th standard. She passed all the CA exams like, CA CPT, CA IPCC and CA Final in the first attempt it self. Its worth to note that CA Final pass percentage of November 2014 was just 8.23%. Also check: &CA Final toppers Nov 2014.

On asking about her academic background she said, “I had got 87.69% in 10th standard, so, I had a dream to go in Science stream and become Astronomer but due to economical crisis, I opted Commerce stream and chose Chartered Accountant as my carrier dream.”

She further adds, “I din’t had enough money to pay the fees, so I started giving tuition and I also got a donation from donor and he told me that like he helped me, I should help others needy peoples too. so, after I am settled, I will adopt two poor children who want to be something like me and I will bear the cost of their education.”

Also Check: Success Stories of CA Cracker’s – Best CA, CS, CWA Inspirational & Motivational

Do visit CA updates for more.

Also read: How You Can Pass CA, CS, CMA Exams in 1st Attempt Easily

Source: Taxi Driver's Daughter Nagma Passed CA Final Nov 2014 in 1st Attempt https://www.cacracker.in/ahmedabads-taxi-drivers-daughter-passed-ca-final-nov-2014-in-1st-attempt-inspirational-interview/#ixzz3PQsjZwO
Replies (1)

very inspirational, thanks for sharing

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details