Easy Office
LCI Learning

sfm paper gue mistake

Page no : 2

Mritunjay Kumar Sinha (tester) (51 Points)
Replied 06 May 2018

Originally posted by : Adarsh Bharuka
Hey buddy then we can also assume promoters already hold 75 % no need to issue bonus shares !!!Answer ends..
Though the norms require 75 % holding but we dont know what the company holds!!!! It can be anything 10% 75% or 90%

Norms is different thing and what is the position of company is different thing!!

Capitalization Rate is given, which gives the hint how many shares are floating in the market.

CA. Niranjan Kumar (Student) (276 Points)
Replied 06 May 2018

Hey guy after taking a definite percentage of promoter holding question is just like 10th class question. Icai expectation that student will take assumption of such type in examination hall is rediculus. Taking one assumption out of unlimited is Very rediculus. It's definitely icai fault. At every point saying icai is correct is not right thing. Another question extension of forward contract is also printed wrong in every material of institute even in pm, where spot rate is printed in place of forward rate. Icai is not correcting it and asked same in exam 2 times. WhAt fool making process. Again we required to tAke Assumption that it is forward rate in stead of spot rate.

rohit (fgxjgxf) (16 Points)
Replied 06 May 2018

evn nw myank kothri sir also said dat it was wrng gue...dat dey should have gvn dat..watch his youtube video...

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 06 May 2018

Tension na lo sabko marks milega.... Av next paper pe dhyan do... Us question ko chor ke v 108 marks ke questions the... Ek wahi nai tha banane ko

Mritunjay Kumar Sinha (tester) (51 Points)
Replied 06 May 2018

Originally posted by : Niranjan kumar
Hey guy after taking a definite percentage of promoter holding question is just like 10th class question. Icai expectation that student will take assumption of such type in examination hall is rediculus. Taking one assumption out of unlimited is Very rediculus. It's definitely icai fault. At every point saying icai is correct is not right thing. Another question extension of forward contract is also printed wrong in every material of institute even in pm, where spot rate is printed in place of forward rate. Icai is not correcting it and asked same in exam 2 times. WhAt fool making process. Again we required to tAke Assumption that it is forward rate in stead of spot rate.

Nope institute wants relevant assumption and tests analytical ability of a student. In the present question, the capitalization rate is given to determine the total number of shares issued by the company, and once you determine that the question is done. Institute rarely gives any unncesseary details in a question. Especially in the question, this was the catch. Rest all are just plain vanilla calculations

Replied 06 May 2018

what about the question of extension of forward contract?

Replied 09 May 2018

Students who are taking Icai fAvour, pls see the video https://youtu.be/3kJ2xv5FzGc . Tol many mistake in question how students can take assumption in so many questions. We are not in home that time. Think psychology of student at that time. I think who supporting Icai are genious. They will be topper this time.

Replied 09 May 2018

Hahha... Already see that video... But u hav no option.... Bcz nothing gonna will happen... This is not first time... Icai do these mistakes in every attempt.... Makar sir bol bol ke tired ho gye icai ko.... So koi nayi baat nahi hai... Apna pas ho jo bus.... Bcz there is no unity in CA students ever

Replied 09 May 2018

Here i agree divakar sir. Icai ruined our life. Bas dar dar ke raho, institute kuch v kare sakte saho. Yahi agar engineering medical or civil service me hota, students and media tauba kar dete. But we.....live scared

Replied 09 May 2018

ICAI claims world 2nd number accounting body. See the standard. There is no cordination between examination board and study board. See the case law asked in IBC code. These are recently decided cases, not mentioning in Icai material. in direct tax paper they at least issue recent case study material for student. IBC is just introduced and ICAI asking such practical question from student. I challange 99% of ca do not aware of basic of ibc.

Replied 09 May 2018

Wo to examiner ko v nai aate honge... Usme kya hai... Members sab ko ek gst return and registration to aata hai nahi.... Aur students ko insolvency padha rahe... Sab ko to nai na jana insolvency me... Kitne CA ko milta hai kam insolvency ka.... Articleship me hardly kisi ne company v incorporated kiya ho.... Aur insolvency ka certificate ke liye alag se exam hota hai... Ye to bus fail karne wali baat hai... Kisi ko v 40 v nai aaenge if honestly they give marks... Results dene ke liye icai ko grace dena padega

Replied 09 May 2018

Bhai topper to 60 layege. pata nai kaise layege

Replied 09 May 2018

Nov 16 me first three rank holder ko sfm and audit me 50 v cross nahi the... Aise thore na le aaenge

Yogesh Joshi (Industrial Trainee - ONGC)   (4 Points)
Replied 04 June 2018

Yogesh Joshi (Industrial Trainee - ONGC)   (4 Points)
Replied 04 June 2018

In question 3(a), there is no information of swapping by bank is given in question.  So, how can i find out swap loss.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: