Please please help me

I had completed my cafinal recently. 1 year back my articleship completed.I applied for membership.i had completed my distance 2nd and 3rd year degree after completion of articles.my 1st year degree 4days included in my articleship period...I got mail from Icai stating that I required to submit from112. Principle sign mandatory.. But my principal not accepting to make sign ..from one week onwards I was requesting him..3FCA also requested him regarding this sign...he is not at all accepting to sign...I don't know what to do ...What will I do to make sign on my from112.Any one please help me ...I am in dailama ..
Replies (2)

It is mandatory for you to submit Form 112, when you decide to study degree in regular way. Now you cannot do much,except your principal signs it.

I did distance (correspondence)degree sir .not regular degree

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details